WHAT IS LOVE?

His eyes directed me to continue and I did.

"Han Manik! Cricket humara life hai and of course MSD humare Bhagwaan. Hum 4, means, Alya, mein, Mukti and Navya, hum soul sisters hein, humein koi alag nhi kar sakta, Mom humesha kehti thi. Tum janna chahte the naa mein apne emotions ko kyun chhipaati hoon. Because mein Love mein ulajhna nhi chahti. Mere liye yeh 4 hi sab kuchh hein, jo v emotions hein bas unke liye aur kisike liye nhi. Isiliye mein tumhe uss din chale jaane boli. Koi mera sweeter side nhi dekh hai Manik. Tum dekh rahe the, mein nhi chahti thi woh, isiliye. Mom humesha kehti thi, jahan True Love hota hai wahan Fireflies glow karte hein. And that's why I love Fireflies because it's true. Jab hum 4 saath hote hein they glow!"

Manik, shocked- "Then What is Love?"

This was the most tricky question I had ever faced. I had never thought Manik would tie me a knot to explain What is Love! "Manik, Love is Peace. Jahan sukoon hai wahin pyar hai! Like, mujhe mere parents ke baare mein sochne mein and apne 3 cracks ke saath rehne se sukoon hai kyunki unse pyar hai mujhe. Pyar mein dar nhi hona chahiye, care hona chahiye, trust hona chahiye. Then only it will be like FOREVER TOGETHER. And mujhe mere life mein mere friendship ke alawa koi FOREVER TOGETHER ki hope nhi hai!"

Manik- "Mujhe tumhare paas sukoon milta hai. Is that love!"

This gave me a terrible hit. What shall I answer him when I feel the same. I just said, "I don't know!"

MANIK'S WORDS:-

I think I should say her my truth now because she has shared a lot with me. I called her, "Nandini, now listen why I had always been rude to everyone!" She agreed.

"When I was a small kid, I lost my parents. Dad in death and Mom left me with Mumma Baba and married another guy. Mumma Baba were investors in Malhotra Industries, jo mere Dad ka tha and abb Baba MD hein. Mumma mujhe yeh sab batayi hai. Jab mein unke ghar aay tha, Nisharg bhai was 8 years old and mein 1. Mujhe Kasinga Global School, Dehradun mein admission kar diye. Nisharg Bhai kabhi mujhe khud se alag nhi dekhe hein. Mumma kehti thi ke Mom was very sweet, pata nhi kyun woh mujhe unke paas chhodke chali gayi. I love my Mom and that hurts me. And that's why I had never dared to show my emotions to anyone. Mein kabhi weak nhi pada hoon. But meeting you changed me. Achanak Monster Manik bas Manik bann gaya. Baba kehte hein, Stars shower Love. Mujhe pata nhi, Love kaise feel hota hai. But as you said, jab v mein Stars ko dekhta hoon, I feel calm. Mujhe sukoon milti hai just the way I feel when with you". Listening to this, she started blushing and that left a smile on my lips. 

More 15 minutes was left for the break to end. Next period was Nutritional Class. 

Me, "Nandini, let's bunk the next class naa!"

Nandini- "No Manik! Kal tumhe dhundne ke chakkar mein meine apna class attend nhi kiya tha. Aaj phir nhi. Mein kabhi class bunk nhi ki thi!" Little Topper!

Me, "But tumne mere liye kiya! Mein itna important hoon!"

Nandini- "Nahi! I'm not bunking my class. Mere attendance ka kya?"

Me, assuring her, "Woh tum tension mat lo. Cabir and Mukti sambhal lenge. Mein Cabir ko text kar deta hoon"

Nandini- "But woh class mein hai!"

Me, sarcastically, "Han aur class ke last bench mein. Message dekh sakta hai woh. Tumhare tarah first bench mein nhi bethta woh!"

Nandini- "Manikkk!" I knew, she got irritated, but continued, "Fine, I'll go with you, first and last time!" And that made me happy, as I was going to spend time with her.

BACK TO NANDINI:-

How this guy managed to mold me! Strange naa! But yes, he did. He was seeing my sweeter side and of course, I allowed him too. 

Manik- "Let's go to the Barnett Cafe. Woh Mussoorie mein sabse bada and famous hai!" Ah! He didn't know that it was my favorite cafe. And I didn't want to say him too. HeHe!

We walked through the streets to the cafe. I preferred walking on the roads of Mussoorie, they were so beautiful! Okay, it wasn't easy for us to get out of the college premises but we managed to. And trust me, it was fun! May be because it was my first time or may be because the first time was with Manik. Everyone said, he was the rudest one but he showed me his sweetest side. Like me, even he was afraid of love. And in the cafe, we got to know each other more!

SO, NEXT EPISODE WILL SHOW THE SCENES IN THE CAFE. IT'S BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE IT IS. WAIT FOR THE NEXT AND KEEP SUPPORTING AND KEEP LOVING!

SHE SPEAKS