MANIK OR BOY IN 7!

It was 11 PM when the notification bell of my phone rang. I opened it and it was a text from magic.in.hands.

(xyz- magic.in.hands , xyz- girl.in.7)

***

Hi Miss Murthy!

Hello Mr. Malhotra!

You got me!

Yet not! Where are you?

So desperate to meet me!

Not desperate, just care a bit!

A bit or A lot?

Don't play with me. Tell me where you are!

In someone's heart...

Whose?

Jealous!!!

Manik...

Ok Angry Bird! You came to meet me in Rajpura, then why had you asked me to leave that day?

I'm sorry for that!

I don't need sorry, I need reason!

We're not that close to tell you...

We're not even that close that you'd come to Rajpura searching me...

I  wanted to Thank you and say Sorry!

Bas...That's it! For that you waited for more than 3 hours...Strange Girl!

Manik, you saw me naa...Then tum aaye kyun nhi?

Kyunki, I just wanted to make you feel, how it feels getting hurt...

Manik, please come to college from tomorrow...Please!

Okay! But promise me, you won't push me away...

I won't ...Nandini Promise!

Fine then...I will

Thank you!

Now go and sleep

Good Night Manik!

I'm already having one! You too,Good Night!

***

Reading this, I blushed and went to sleep. Finally, the day ended good! Tomorrow everything will be fine...

Next day...

Navya came to wake me up. I hugged her immediately. She understood that I was happy and knew the reason too.

Navya- "Nandu, Manik ne baat kiya naa!"

Me with a smile, "Warna khush kyun hoti?"

Navya- "But mujhe lagta tha, tumhare liye BOY IN 7 achha rahega" I had completely, forgotten about that guy. Oh God! That match day...Even I had forgotten about the one who said, "You are perfect in 7!" I went into dreams in open eyes, when suddenly pillows hit my head. I looked around and found Alya, Mukti and Navya who shouted at me, "Now stop thinking about Manik and get ready...He'll be waiting!" And we played on my bed for 5 minutes and left to get ready.

The shower I took was refreshing, like, I was relaxed.

Today, Alya had to drive. She drove, by 9.30 AM we were at the parking lot of RSA. We got down in our special attitude, hiding our other emotions. As always, the 3 left with their 3. I started to walk alone when suddenly, a hand dragged me.

I closed my eyes and started shouting, "What the hell Maddy!" I opened my eyes and found it was Manik.

Manik- "Why do you always expect it to be Maddy?"

Me- "Why did you just act like him?"

Manik- "He used to drag you this way always!" I could see the anger fuming in his eyes.

Me- "He get tantrums and removes it on me. I don't know why!" I realized that Manik was still holding me by his hands around my waist and my hands on his shoulder. I immediately tried to free myself and he allowed to it too.

Me- "Manik, we should leave for the class!"

Manik- "Sure...But you have to share the reason of your ego with me!"

Me- "Okay...Now let's go!" I don't know why I agreed.

We reached the class, but the words Navya had said in the morning, were still dancing in my head, "Manik or Boy In 7...Manik or Boy In 7...Manik or Boy In 7?" In the class, I looked around and found the entire group sitting in the last benches. Play Boy Harshad, Silent War Aryamaan, Prankster Cabir, Shying Swag Dhruv, Behenji Navya, Fashion Star Alya, Lady Don Mukti and Patience Mark Shanaya too. I was amazed to see Shayana there.

I was still in shock sitting on my bench when Manik came and sat near me.

Me, shocked- "What are you doing here?"

Manik- "Kyun mein yahan beith nhi sakta!"

Me- "But Shanaya..."

Manik- "Meine bola jaane ko. Wahan se koi hil nhi raha. So, I thought to share the seat with you. Nhi tumhe bura lag raha hai toh I'll change my seat".

Me, suddenly- "No...No...No...You can sit!" I don't know why I reacted such.

I looked back at all the jerks and that's when Navya winked at me. I knew it was her and her Prankster's plan. But I loved it!

It was the Physics class which was taken by Nyonika Ma'am itself. She wasn't present that day and all the cricket stars of my class had gone mad playing with paper flights. That was fun actually! Manik called me, but I denied. 

It was 12 noon, the break time. I went to the canteen. Manik came with two chicken sandwiches and said, "At least eat now!" I agreed and took one. "Now say me the reason of you anger and ego!" Manik continued. I went into shock.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? WILL NANDINI AGREE TO SHARE HER SECRET WITH MANIK? WILL HE AGREE TO IT? EVEN I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS TO ANSWER MYSELF. I'LL BE BACK WITH ANSWERS IN NEXT EPISODE. TILL THEN, KEEP SUPPORTING AND KEEP LOVING!

SHE SPEAKS