YOU'RE PERFECT IN 7

I was on the pitch and Mukti in front of me. I was the captain of FIREFLIES 11 and she, the captain of DRAGONFLY 11. We're best friends, but unfortunately going against each other, may be for the first time in our lives. Even Alya was in her team. But thanks to the Almighty, Navya was in my team. Or else, I would have broken.

The umpire asked me to toss the coin. I did. He took the coin in hands and asked me, "Heads or Tails?"

I said, "Head!"

Umpire said, "Congratulations Girl! Batting or Fielding?"

I said, "Fielding!" Because, our chasing part was quite strong.

I left for the dug out, Mukti with me.

Mukti said, "Congrats Nanz! All the best, it won't be that easy to win!"

I said, "All the best to you too Lady Don! I know, it won't be easy for me".

Mukti- "You sound broken!"

I said, "It's the first time, hum chaar alag hein Muku. Tum aur Alya ek team, me and Navya another. And you know, tum sabke bina, I'm impossible!"

Mukti- "Losing so easily!"

I said, "Nandini Murthy never loses Mukti!"

Mukti- "Girl in 7 is back!" Saying this she winked and left for her dug out. How simply she motivated me!

The match was about to start and suddenly a boy shouted from the pavilion, "Can Girl in 7 match Boy in 7?"

I turned around and shouted, "Girl in 7 is special. The number says it all!" I could find the ones questioning calming down.

Navya came to me and said, "Good one girl! But still, Boy in 7 is perfect is 7". Saying this, she left.

Now enough of this Boy in 7. Why can't this boy stay out of me? Now I desperately wanted to know about this Boy in 7. But for now, I should concentrate on the match.

The first innings got over. The score board showed:-

DRAGONFLY 11- 100/10

FIREFLIES NEED 101 IN 20 OVERS !

Okay! This score was achievable. I went into the dug out and said, "Mein aur Zara open karenge. Hum mein se jo out hogi, Navya, you'll enter. Fine with that?"

Everybody- "Yes!"

I, again, "Louder!"

Everybody- "Yes!" Team members said loudly.

I entered the stadium and faced the first ball. God! It was from Alya and it was a bouncer. Facing her with bouncer, the toughest task ever. But God saved me. 

The match proceeded. I had to face Alya and Mukti many a times. Zara got out in a Spin ball from Mukti and Navya entered. The crowd started shouting, "Girl in 7...Behenji in 10...Girl in 7...Behenji in 10".

Now the score board showed:-

FIREFLIES 11- 95/1 in 19.5 overs

6 needed from 1 ball

I was on the strike and Alya had the ball. I was completely expecting a bouncer. But she came up with a Spin ball. I just hit the ball and closed my eyes. And after some seconds the crowd started shouting. I wasn't able to figure out what were they shouting. I was completely sure, DRAGONFLY 11 won. But suddenly, Mukti, Alya and Navya came and hugged me and said, "You are a winner as always. FIREFLIES 11 won by 9 wickets!" What could be a better news than this!

And the way Alya and Mukti celebrated with me Navya, it just defined, "DIVIDED BY TEAM, UNITED BY EMOTIONS!"

We returned to our dug out. Our Principal lovely Nyonika Ma'am called the team for felicitation. I was awarded as "Girl of the Match". Alya was awarded as "Star of the Match" because of her dreadful bouncers. And as it was the final match, we received our Royal Girl's Trophy. We posed for the photographs and finally were ready to disperse.

The entire crowd was still shouting "FIREFLIES 11...FIREFLIES 11...FIREFLIES 11".

Mukti came to me and said, "I think, you should answer them in swag!"

I turned to the pavilion over my dug out and asked loudly, "Now am I perfect in 7?"

There rested a different silence in that pavilion. I got the answer!

It was time for us to leave. I, Navya, Mukti and Alya were moving through the crowded pavilion with a swag. But suddenly some words stopped me.

Someone passed behind me, muttering in my ears, "You are perfect in 7 and always be!" I stopped and looked around but couldn't find anyone. I was still standing there in surprise when Alya called out, "Nanz...Come fast...It's time to celebrate...Souly wait kar raha hoga...Kal woh v jeeta hai naa!"

"Yeah Alya, coming!" I said and left. But those words were still ringing in my ears.

WHO MUST BE THE ONE? ANY GUESSES? CAN SHE FIND IT? WILL SHE INFORM THIS TO HER FRIENDS, I MEAN, ALYA, NAVYA AND MUKTI? WHAT ABOUT THE CELEBRATION? LOT MANY QUESTIONS IN MY MIND TOO. ANSWERS IN UPCOMING EPISODES. TILL THEN, KEEP SUPPORTING AND KEEP LOVING!

SHE SPEAKS