RIGHT IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Manik wasn't around when I looked back to the 2nd bench not even Harshad, whom I could ask. Chuck it! I would have never talked to that Play Boy!

I dropped the idea of talking to Manik and left to the canteen. I took some fruits and sat on a chair and started to scroll down my Instagram. Someone had added my in the Chat Room of Royal Cricketers and the previous messages read,

Add girl.in.7... How can you forget girl.in.7...Aare girl.in.7 ko v lao yaar...Yaar yeh group girl.in.7 ke bina adhuri hai...And many more mentioning to add me. Yeah, my Instagram Id was girl.in.7.And someone finally did. I checked the group members. evil.comet, that's Harshad and he was the admin. So, he must have added me.

I was going to take an apple when suddenly a hand came in with a sandwich. I looked up when he said, "Stop eating these fruits. Sandwich lo. Achha hai!"

"Mr. Malhotra, I'm happy with fruits. You can proceed with Sandwiches". I said to Manik. Although Manik was coming out of my tone but I was trying to screw it up.

Manik- "Can I share the table?"

Me, silently blushing, "Sure!"

There was an awkward silence which I broke and asked him, "Well, Maddy ka kya hua?"

Manik- "I slapped him two- three, aur fir woh gir gaya, aur fir uske driver ko usse ghar chhodne bol diya!"

Me, shocked, "Damn Manik! He's the Principal's son! How could you do this to him? What if he complains against you!"

Manik- "Woh Principal ka beta ho yaa India ke Prime Minister ka. Right Is Always Right! And Nyonika Ma'am is fair enough!"

Me, "But Manik..."

Manik- "Manik sounds better than Mr. Malhotra! Aur Maddy ki baat, tumne v toh kal usse lesson sikhaya tha. Nyonika Ma'am ne to tumhe kuchh nhi kaha naa!"

Me, with smile, "Han sahi hai!"

Manik- "Its 1 PM already. 30 minutes padhayenge fir daudayenge dhup mein. let's go!"

Me, sarcastically, "Manik, are you insane! Yeh Dehradun hai. Yahan dhup ka kuchh zyada effect nhi hai. So, don't worry!"

Manik- "Mein toh Mumbai se aaya hoon naa mujhe pata nhi!"

Me, shocked, "Tum Mumbai se ho?"

Manik- "Tum..."

Me, blushing, "Nandini...Nandini Murthy!"

Manik- "Nandini tum naa pagal ho! Mein bachpan se yahin hoon. It's just that, you haven't taken anything heavy and exercise at 1.30 sun may affect you".

Me, shying, "It won't!"

Seeing me this way, he left asking to me return as soon as possible.

I went to the washroom. Washed my face and looked at me in the mirror. And asked my self, why the hell I was showing the sweetest me in front of Manik! Damn! I can't fall week. I should...I should...I should stay away from him.

Although the decision was killing me silently, but I had to. I never wanted to enter into the trap of love and all. It hurts. It breaks. And I can't afford it. I wiped my face and walked out of the washroom for classroom with all my attitude I had gained through the self- motivation class in the washroom.

Nisharg Sir entered. He's the most loved teacher of our college. He's our Sports Teacher. As it was the cricket section, he taught us about history of cricket and it was time for us to leave for the practical class.

As I came out from the washroom in my Sports Attire, I realised that Manik was right. The sun was hurting, it was aching. I was feeling uneasy. But nothing can separate me from sports, especially cricket. And I started to run.

SHORT UPDATE! I WENT OUT OF WORD SO THOUGHT TO STOP HERE. BUT YOU DON'T STOP THINKING WHAT'S NEXT. CAN NANDINI RESIST THE SUN? OR WILL MANIK GO RIGHT WITH THE LOW RESISTANCE THING? NEXT EPISODE...I MAY REVEAL IT, DEPENDS! TILL I RETURN, KEEP SUPPORTING AND KEEP LOVING!

SHE SPEAKS