(。・ω・。)ノ1

Before you read this, here are some things you should know:)

1:Y/N will be half your ethnicity, and half Korean. You and Taehyung have the same mom.

2: the legal drinking age is 20

3:this is my first story, sorry if it's not great:)

4:in this story, jin is 22, namjoon, yoongi, and hosoek are 20, jimin and teahyung are 19, and Jungkook is 18. I know these ages are strange, but it helps with the story

Y/n pov

I slowly up to the sound of my alarm clock, but sprung out of bed when I realized what day it was.

I got dressed, did light makeup, and left my hair down.

Running downstairs with my luggage I packed last week, and saw my mom

"Look who's awake, good morning honey" mom said while making my favorite breakfast. "Good morning, the plane leaves at 11, right?" I asked while serving myself.

She nodded yes. I ate quickly, and went to dad.

"Look who it is, my only daughter leaving me to live with 7 men." He joked, while hugging me. "You and mom will just have to learn to survive without me." I joked back.

After talking for a while, we all got into the car, and drove to the airport.

While in the car, I got a call from taehyung. I answered, and put him on speaker.

TaeTae❤️

Tae: "Y/n! Are you at the airport?"

Y/n: "we're almosed there, I can't wait to finally see you again Tae Tae!"

??: "hahaha Tae Tae? That's so cute hyung"

Tae: "hey, be quite."

Y/n: " Whos that?"

Tae: "ah, this is my band mate, jungkook"

Jungkook: "hello Tae Tae's sister!"
______________________________________

"We're here." Dad said as mom got teary eyed.
_

_____________________________________

Y/n: "I have to go, but I'll see you when I land, right?"

Tae: "of course! Some of my band mates will be there too, if you don't mind."

Y/n: "of course not, bye Tae, bye jungkook!"

Tae and Jungkook: "Bye!!!"

(After getting through security and luggage)

I was hugging my parents one last time before leaving to seoul Korea. I was exited, but also a nervous wreck. I'm going to miss my parents so much, and I don't know if the rest of BTS will like me.

I finally waved, and boarded the plain.

Luckily, no one sat next to me, and I fell asleep, after take off.

hello! I'm so exited to write this, and I hope you enjoy!!!💓💓💓

Also please note that this is a short chapter, it's just the start;)

Bye bye:)💓