Chap 1

(Sana's POV)
This marriage happened because my family's company will collaborate with Park's company. So, the marriage will bring benefits for both of our families.

"Where's Tzuyu?" I asked Jihyo who was sitting next to Tzuyu. Jihyo shrugged and shook her head. I looked around and no sign of Tzuyu at all. Why did she leave? The wedding needed to continue so I put Tzuyu out of my mind for a little bit.

After the wedding is over, I lied down on the couch and sighed then closed my eyes. Park Jinyoung who is typically my husband now is a good person. He likes someone and we agree that we'll keep a secret because I also like someone.

Nayeon smacked my head, "Kid, Tzuyu is missing." My eyes opened, I got up, put on my casual clothes, and ran outside to find Tzuyu. It was raining but it's not anymore. While I was running around, there was a lot of people surrounding something on the ground. I came and look, it was a bloody scene. The weird thing is that nobody was injured. I ignored the scene and kept on finding Tzu.

I gave up on finding her when the sun went down. I walked back to the house and there were Chae and Dahyun. I gave them a hug and smiled. "Welcome back."

"Did we miss anything?" Chaeyoung asked. I realized that I didn't tell them about the marriage. Then, Jihyo started explaining to them. I still remember the expression on their face. It's half shock and sad. "No! Where's Tzuyu?" Dahyun shouted. No one answered, just shrugged. Dahyun got even angrier, she shook Nayeon's body hard, "WHERE IS TZUYU?" Jeongyeon pushed Dahyun and yelled, "STOP!" Dahyun then sat down on the couch like a soulless person. No emotion.

"Sana... do you know that..." Chaeyoung started.

"Know what?" I asked.

"Tzuyu... she likes you"