Chap 4

"Do I know you?"

That sentence kept repeating inside my head. What's wrong with Tzuyu? Is she pretending that she doesn't know me?

"Sorry. You look like someone I know." I walked away from her, straight to where Mina and Chaeyoung was.

"I...saw Tzuyu," I said. They both looked at me with confusion. "What do you mean?" I pointed over at Tzuyu but she was nowhere to be found.

Are you okay Sana? Tzuyu died 2 years ago."  Mina cruelly said. "No! But I really did see her! Don't you trust me?" I shouted. Everyone looked at me because of my loud voice. I apologized and dragged the couple to somewhere else.

"Stop imagining stuff Sana." I shook my head. We walked to the car and as we drove out of the parking lot. "C...chaeyoung...is that...Tzuyu?" Mina trembled, pointing at the figure in front of us. Chaeyoung quickly parked the car and got out, but Tzuyu is gone again.

"I'm super positive that it's Tzuyu."

"I told you!!!" I whisper-yelled.

"Wait, so Tzuyu is alive? She has been hiding from us this whole time?"

"No, I don't think so. She seemed to have no idea who I am when I bumped into her."

"What happened to her?" 

[Author's note]
Check out Rockiee_ He's good you know. Also, go like and subscribe to our youtube channel, Momo's last brain cell. https://youtu.be/g5IU09rt4g4 ~~ Luv You!!! Also, guess my age! Comment your predictions~