Chap 3

It has been 2 years since the wedding. Jinyoung and I got a divorce since Jinyoung found himself a girlfriend. Our parents understood that so divorce is not bad. I also graduated from high school and is now managing my father's company.

Today is the 568 day without Tzuyu. I still can't get her out of my head so I spent time on gaming, sleeping, and eating to forget about her. Don't worry, I'm still in shape. I decided to go to a mall with Mina and Chaeyoung. And about the fight that Dahyun and Jeongyeon had? They just ended it about 10 days ago. Jeongyeon had to apologize. As far as I know, Dahyun is scary.

Chaeyoung and Mina started dating a year ago after they found out their feelings for each other through a phone call. So this is what happened. Chaeyoung called me but I was downstairs making popcorn so Mina picked my phone up for me. Before Mina could say anything, Chaeyoung just burst out a bunch of words about how she liked Mina and all that. Mina stayed silent and hung up the call.

"Sana, I'll go somewhere real quick." She said. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Getting myself a girlfriend." "Wha-" Mina closed the doors and got in her car. She went to the flower shop and bought 99 roses. Then I went to Chae's house and asked her out. That's what happened.

We bought a bunch of useless stuff, knowing that we probably won't even touch them. After that, we watched a movie, a romantic movie. I feel like I'm invisible since I am single.

"Ice cream?" Mina asked. Chae and I nodded. "You go with me. Sana you wait here okay?" I nodded again. I got bored so I walked around and accidentally tripped. Luckily someone caught me.

"Are you okay?" This voice sounds familiar. "Ah, I'm okay." I looked up.

"T-tzuyu?"

"Do I know you?"

[Author]
I feel like my story is flopping:< I'm so sad T_T

And follow me, so I'll love you even more (*≧∀≦*)