Chap 2

"What did you say?" Mina asked again to make sure everything she heard was right. I couldn't even move. My body just froze. "Tzuyu...she likes me?" I spoke. Chaeyoung nodded. Dahyun then finally stood up and talked. "Yes, she likes you. And now what?"

I burst into tears, not knowing what to say. I didn't know she liked me? If I did...only if I did know. "Dahyun, stop blaming it on her! It's not her fault, it's Tzuyu's fault for not being brave enough!!!" Jeongyeon yelled. Dahyun grinned, "It's Tzuyu's fault? Ha. Excuse me Miss Jeongyeon, what you said is ridiculous. Put yourself in Tzuyu's shoes and see if you can still talk like that. I admit that I was wrong for being mean to Sana. Miss Jeongyeon, Tzuyu lost her sister and mom at the age of 6. Then her dad married another woman. Everyone she loved left her. And now Sana. She has philophobia. You know how hard it is for her to confess?" Then Dahyun left the room. Chaeyoung followed her.

"I'm disappointed in you," Chaeyoung said before leaving the room. My tears kept coming out. "Sana, are you okay?" Jihyo asked and handed me a napkin to wipe my tears. I nodded. I went to the bathroom and took a shower to calm myself down. I was to shock, so I asked Mina to sleep with me. Tomorrow is a new day, and I had to go to school.

I woke up on time and got myself ready. Jihyo drove us to school and parked the car. "Announcement, today we've got bad news. Chou Tzuyu, from class S, got into an accident and is now still unconscious. Let's pray for her." Tzuyu...she got into an accident??? The whole school went crazy about it. After a few days, some people spread a rumor saying that she's dead. I locked myself up for a week, blaming myself for not realizing her feelings.

"Tzu...I like you too..."