Chapter 6

"Tzuyu??"

She looked back and OMG it's definitely Tzuyu.

"It's you again?" asked Tzuyu.

"TZUYUUUU" Chaeyoung shouted excitedly and hugged Tzuyu real hard. But unexpectedly, Tzuyu pushed her out and frowned.

The girls seemed surprised. "Tzuyu, what's wrong?" Dahyun asked. "I don't know you do I?" Tzuyu replied coldly. "Do not act like we know each other and try to touch me." She took out her jacket and tossed it into the trash can. "Dirty." She muttered.

She turned around and walked away, leaving everyone speechless. I followed her into the restaurant. "Are you having fun stalking me?" She suddenly said, which scared the heck out of me. Giving me the cold stare, she spoke "Stop following me, you stalker."

"Huh" She left me feeling empty. What do I do now? I wondered. I can't just stay here and do nothing. I ran to her, leaving all my ego behind. "I like it. Can I have your number?"

Tzuyu seemed so confused. "Crazy." I kept on asking for her number until she finally reached her limit and gave me her number. "Here, stop following me or else." I smiled and jogged back to the girls.

No one asked anything. We just went back to our rooms and get ready for bed. Before sleeping, I called her using the number she gave me.

"Tut tut tut, the number you are calling does not exist." I tried calling again multiple times and the answers are the same.

"Wow, Tzuyu, you rat."