Chapter 7

"AHHHH TZUYU YOU FREAKING RAT" I screamed in my pillow. I couldn't believe that Tzuyu could do such a thing to a pretty girl like me.

I went to sleep after judging Tzuyu. But what really happened to her? Could this be my chance to start it all over?

The next morning, I woke up real early, thanks to Jihyo's loud voice.

I went to the restroom. Brushed my teeth and did skincare. "HURRY UP SANAAAA" Jihyo yelled from downstairs. "I'm coming" I shouted back. I put on my clothes and lipstick then went downstairs.

"All ready, let's go."

.......

"It's you, again."

Wow, such coincidence. We met her again. "What's up Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon patted Tzuyu in the back, being all friendly.

"Don't touch me, thank you."

I feel sorry for Jeongyeon.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm...uh...lost." She blushed a little, scratching her face. "You can come with us," Chaeyoung suggested, "we're going to an arcade nearby."

Tzuyu hesitated a little but agreed anyway. "I'm not going with you guys because I want to, it's because I have to. Don't get the wrong idea." There goes sassy Tzuyu.

We arrived at the arcade 3 minutes after. Tzuyu decided to stick with me somehow. We purchased a $200 worth of credits.

Tzuyu seemed to be acting all cool at first but then enjoyed her time playing after. We played and played for 3 hours straight. Then my stomach decided to embarrass me.

"Are you hungry?" She asked. "Huh?"

She asked again, this time a little louder. "Are you hungry? Do you wanna go get some food?"

"Yes. Thank you." Shameless me replied.