Chapter 5

"Okay so guys, sit down." All the girls sat down after hearing Chaeyoung. "I know that this is unbelievable, but I think that Tzuyu is still alive." Everyone except Mina and Sana were shocked.

"What do you mean? The school announced her death already."

"I know. However, it could be false news. Mina, Sana, and I just saw her today, at the mall." Chaeyoung looked at me, expecting me to say something.

"Let's hope that we'll meet her again," I spoke. I promised to Mina and Chaeyoung that I wouldn't tell them about Tzuyu's weirdness. Like that moment when she acted like she doesn't know me.

We all miss Tzuyu. It feels empty without her. I put my thoughts aside and went on with my day.

The day after, we had dinner together as a group. We talked about all the fun things we did before and how we should travel somewhere after our finals.

"Let's go to the beach," Momo suggested. We paid for our meal and went home to get the stuff we need since we're staying there for 2 days.

I borrowed my dad's car to drive the girls. We enjoyed our time at the beach. Swimming, singing, taking photos. Suddenly, thoughts about Tzuyu appeared inside my head. I'm sure the other girls are like me, too.

"I'm kind of tired. Let's rest." Nayeon spoke. We went back to our rooms which are next to each other.  While talking and walking, my clumsy self bumped into someone again.

"TZUYU?" The girls shouted in unison.