30.

(A/N- Guess the song: Nanananananana)

28th April, 1963

George could see the change in the way how John acted. It wasn't like he week before, he seemed way more happy and cheerful. This made George smile greatly.

"Just in the kitchen." John told him, as the boy kicked his shoes off. "Do you want some tea?" He asked, making his way to the kitchen.

"Yeah, sure."

"Macca, get another mug for Georgie."

George followed behind John shortly after, not surprised to see Paul was already here.

"Ringo not with you, George?" Asked Paul.

"No actually, I just got out of work like 10 minutes ago."

"Right."

"Jules not here?"

"No, Mimi took him out before so we could have the house to ourselves." John added with a slight frown.

"He'll be okay with Mimi, John." George reassured him, sensing his worry.

"I know, I just haven't left him yet, you know?"

"Hm."

George wasn't expecting the knock at the door, and jumped when he heard it. At the same time, the kettle started to make a noise, showing it was ready.

"Relax, it'll be Ritchie, I'll go an' get it." John told him, heading for the door.

The youngest of the four took this as an opportunity to speak to Paul, and so walked up to the boy who was pouring water into the mugs of tea.

"So, how are you Paul?"

"'M alright." He shrugged. "How's things with you and..."

"Pattie?"

"Yes." Paul smiled.

"Alright, yeah. I just wish I could be out of work and see her more often..."

"That must be difficult for you both."

"Yeah... Anyway how's things with you and Jane?" George asked, reaching for the biscuit tin.

When he didn't get an actual reply and just a shrug in return, he grew confused.

"Bad eh?"

"I think I'm gonna end it..."

End it?

"Why?"

George heard the door to the kitchen re-open, so did Paul.

"I'll tell you later." He whispered, turning his attention back to the tea.

Now George was on edge. Why did they have to walk in at that moment? Classic Ringo.

"Hey everyone!" A cheery Ringo called, John walking in behind him.

"Oh my Christ, why are you so hyper?" Paul asked, back still turned but a smile on his face.

"Well I only woke up like half an hour, so that probably has somethin' to do with it."