Authors Note

Hey everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed this story, because I really enjoyed writing it.

I love writing wholesome McLennon content, and the thought of wholesome McLennon and also John and Paul being parents was amazing to me. As soon as the idea came to me I knew I had to write it down.

But I don't want this to be the end of John and Paul's story. I was thinking about, at some point, making a second book to this. If I do it, it will be set when Julian is a bit older (probably around 7/8).

So, if you guys would like to see that, let me know. However it probably won't be for a while, as I have another book I am beginning to write...

I won't give any spoilers away, but it's quite different to this book. (It still includes wholesome McLennon though, obviously.) Anyway, I will probably publish it in a few days, I just need to go over the first chapters and everything a few more times.

One more thing before I go, with this book, I usually published a chapter around every 12 hours. Did you guys like me posting that often? Or would you guys prefer if I posted less often? Let me know, I'd love to hear your feedback!

Anyway, thank you for all the love and support that this book has gotten, and I do intend to write more McLennon in the future because I love it so much. ❤️

Thank you for reading! Peace and Love to you all! 💟☮️💟☮️

~Elizabeth 😉