Come Forth

"What is this?" Micheal said as he noticed a fist, made out of shadows, bind him to the ground. On closer observation, he noticed that he wasn't the only one held by it. The shadows bound Ashura too.

"Shadow binding' he said, "there's only one angel this perfect at it. What is she doing here" he asked himself.

All the shadows suddenly started moving in wavy movements, like as though they were snakes, made out of darkness, as they started converging at a point."It has to be her."he said to himself.

As the shadows converged, they began to form a gate. More and more converged, until the gate, which once seemed like it was maid out of smoke, hardened completely, and opened. As the gates opened, tendrils of smoke seeped out of the darkness within. Shortly after, a horse's neighing was heard from beyond the gate, as a woman, dressed in a gown rode out

This woman however, carried her head, which appeared to be in eternal sleep on her left arm, and held the shadows, hold Micheal and Azazel in her right.
"So it was you, Belphegor, release me this instant" Ashura bellowed. Michael simply kept quiet.

"You should really calm down Ashura," another voice was heard from beyond the gate." A man, dressed in a black robe walked out. His skin was perfectly white, along with a silky white hair. His Iris however, was bright red. He stood beside Belphegor, then said to Ashura.
"Don't you think it's about time you stop throwing pointless fits, its about time you calmed down already".

"But Beelzebub -" Ashura began but was cut off by Belphegor. "We should move to the chamber of meetings. Asmodeus and Lilith await us there, Lord Jiro, demands our presence." She said, then continued." Micheal, I understand the reason for you actions, but," she paused again, then continued.
"As a future archangel, you should learn to pick your battles properly. If I did not make it here in time, you would have been injured badly."
"You will be a leader someday, always think about the consequences of your actions, before going into them. If you fail to do that in actual combat, you life, as well as those of your subordinates, will be forfeit"

Turning her attention to Ashura, she said "You do realize that Lucifer and Azazel left the moment Micheal arrived, right?."
"WHAT!, but I'm sure they were there a moment ago. That trickster." Ashura replied, obviously shocked. "So you really have nothing else in your head except muscles, don't you?" Beelzebub said mocking Ashura." It's about time you revert. Jiro should not be delayed." Ashura's form then starts shimmering, as he takes on a less intimidating form, he was a humanoid, with blue eyes, white wolf ears, sticking out of his head, and a white furry tail, hung behind him. He did look muscular though, but also quite slender.
"Let's go" he said calmly, ignoring Beelzebub's remark about being muscle brained. Just then, all the shadows vanished, and in the next second, the archangels all shimmered out of existence.

Micheal let out a sigh. "What ever did she mean by becoming an archangel. She sure says some funny stuff sometimes, like I can ever out shine you, Lucifer.

PRESENT TIME.

In a dimly lit room, the archangels, old and new, sit in a semi circle, around a giant transparent egg, sitting in what looked like roots.
In the egg, was a red winged body, it was about the size of an eight year old human. His wings covered his body, but his long red hair, cascaded down the length of his back. He was curled up in a foetal position.

The room suddenly became bright as Jiro appeared on a throne, in behind the egg, facing them.
They all stood up, and bowed.
"You may sit" Jiro said. They sat.
"Apparently, it's time I let you know about my plan concerning the aberration." He said. "In that over there is the one called Agni. He is a huge part of my plan."

"Now, as for the real reason I called you here, you all have a little bit of eh?..." He paused. "How do I put this"Jiro pondered.
Just then, Belphegor asked, "There is a kind of needle point here" she said pointing towards the front of the table. All others suddenly started staring at it, as though they were never aware if it's existence.
"What are we to do with it, Lord Jiro?."

The fact that she added the title 'Lord' to his name, signified that she still respected him. If no longer as a master over her, she saw him as some kind of model to emulate.
Her aspect, loyalty was still in effect.
That meant she had yet to completely discard her image as an archangel.
Jiro was somewhat happy about this, as she was the most reasonable of the Fallen. It was very likely, they only came, cause she had talked Lucifer into it. If not, they might not have made it.

The needle," Jiro replied, "is meant to collect blood from your system. That blood, will then flow down into the glyph below, mix with those from others, and flow into Agni."
"Pardon my question my Lord", said a blond haired angel, which resembled a Valkyrie. She sat by Jiro's right hand, signifying that she was among the virtues.
"It's common knowledge, holiness and corruption can't mix. How then can the plan come to fruition, if it requires our blood mixing."

Lucifer looked up at her, then said to Jiro.
"May I answer this question?, Lord Jiro."
"You may." He replied.
Lucifer then said. "The thing is this. We fallen are still angels, in a sense. Only tainted in heart and mind. If it's a question of blood, ours is quite similar to yours, therefore, it will mix.
The virtue was taken by surprise. "You do know, Lucifer, that our blood is not the same as that of other angels, do you?. I'm afraid your assumption might be wrong. Ours is no ordinary blood."

This time, Micheal replied her.
"Veena." He called out, startling her.
"You really know little about your predecessors, don't you."
She was taken aback. "What do you mean predecessors. Do you mean to say that they where once Archangels?"
Jiro, getting tired of this conversation, replied." Before I created you, Veena, they were my Archangels. I used the same blood for both of you, therefore, it will mix."

"Now,-" Jiro began. "We shall move on, to the reason I summoned you all here. I believe you all have work to do elsewhere."
He said Veena sat.

"Now, place a finger, just above the needle. It will do the rest itself." He said. Everyone placed a finger just above the needle. Suddenly, the needle began to glow an eerie red color, as it grew in length. It pricked them, then drew blood for about ten seconds. After which, it withdrew.

"That wasn't difficult," a fallen commented. This fallen looked like a hybrid of a man and a bull. He had a bull's head, a man's torso and human legs. He also had a tail. His bulking mass however, was covered with deep red fur.

"Do keep quiet Asmodeus, I'm not quite sure it's over." A purple skinned fallen said. She was thinly dressed, with armor resembling a bronze bikini armor, and a silver cape. She also wore bronze boots, and bronze gauntlets. She had dark ram like horns, protruding from the sides of her head. Her name was Lilith.

After it withdrew, silver blood was conducted down a transparent capillary tube, into the giant egg. As soon as the blood stopped, a glyph constructed below it was activated, as it began glowing red. The parts of the glyph began spinning in opposing directions, as red veins grew from the roots, to the egg, turning the fluid inside a deep red color, as the egg began to give off red vapor.

All angels sat, staring at it in awe, as Jiro stood and walked up to it. Placing his right hand in the egg, he rubbed it, then said,
"Come forth, Agni, Come forth, my child."
Immediately, the egg cracked.

Author's babble.
Hey guys, it's me again.
Sure hope you enjoyed it. The first arc is almost complete. I'll be finishing this in the next update, so Please just keep this in your library, so you will be notified, when I do.

Please don't forget to comment and vote.
See ya next week. Bye!.