Draven

Planet Mu.
A humanoid form, with two pairs of feathery black wings and grey skin, tosses a limp, badly bruised body to the floor. He turns and begins to walk away.
Before he makes a few steps, the body he had tossed aside previously, suddenly grabs his left foot, making him stop.

He turns his head to the hand and stares down at the body, as a the body begins speaking in an almost lifeless voice. "Dra-ven."

"LET GO!." He commands in an empty voice. The body doesn't respond. Draven then uses his tail to lift the body, making him look straight at his face.
On the body's face, there is a straight bloody gash, from above his right eye, down to his cheekbones. His left eye is badly bruised, and is swollen. He bleeds from both his nostrils and his mouth, and his black flowing hair falls roughly over his battered face.

"I said LET GO!." Draven yells as he slams the body to the floor. The hairs on the end of Draven's tail, suddenly bursts into green flames. Draven then uses it to stab the body, right where his chest should be.

Soon after, four figures appeared in the mist behind him. One was a large rotund humanoid, with his palms in praying position. He hovered about three feet in the air and was about 5 feet tall.
Another was a slim humanoid, with flowing black hair, and two sabres strapped to his side. He had white skin and wore a black attire that was a tight fit to his torso, but was open, and flowing in wavy pattern down his waist. He was about 7 feet, 5 inches tall. These were Bela and Dolion.

The other two beings did not really appear humanoid. The first one, Bora, was a very muscular giant. He had four arms, and two heads, facing opposite directions. His back was more like a chest, making it seem like it was two beings that had fused together. Each head, had three eyes. Two were in normal position as a human's, and the third one was diagonally placed in the centre of his forehead. He wore a plain coloured chiton, and leather sandals. He was about 13 feet tall.

The last was a skeletal being. He had the overall structure of a human skeleton, but he had horns. Two giant black horns jutting forward from his skull. He wore a black heavy coat, giving him a bulky appearance.
Black smoke poured out of the openings of his skull, making it look like there were flames, burning inside him. He was about 7 feet tall. His name was Donahue.

"Lord Draven, we have exterminated all life, and have collected their souls. It's all in this vessel." Bela said, passing a silver gourd over to Draven.
Draven collects it and removes the cork. A blue almost gaseous substance pours out of it, as Draven drinks.

A green crystal ball in the centre of Draven's chest, begins glowing, pulsating his body with waves of energy. A few moments later, green veins begin making their way across his body from his chest. A dark-green aura envelopes him as he smiles. "Delicious.! Absolutely wonderful.!" He exclaims. "I shall have more of this." He says. "More power. Immortality, and finally, we shall ascend to godhood." "Together, we shall rule all." He said, then smirked, as the four of them get cloaked in a similar energy.
"I can't have my general's getting weak, can I?." He said. A rift in space of them appears, as a sliding door shimmers into existence.
"Let's go. Planet Ioa has enough souls to grant me immortality. We shall visit there soon enough." He says as he enters the gate, followed by the generals.

The Golden Heights.

Jiro sat in the throne room, as Agni flew allover the place, gazing around.
Initially, when Jiro led Agni into the room, the elders protested against it. Jiro ignored them, and told them he would stay for sometime. They ended up having to put up with Agni's playfulness. Occasionally, Agni would grab a horn or another one's tail, and tug strongly at it.

The doors opened suddenly, and a messenger flew in, then bowed. He looked like he was in a hurry to give his report.
Jiro sensing this urged him to speak.