intro

'thoughts'

what's happening or whatever

"speaking"

"different language"

time skip or A/N

someone's POV

3 POV

It was a fine morning and four-year-old izuku is sitting in his room playing with his all might and endeavor toys until he hears his mother call him. When he carefully put his toys away he waddled out of his room to find his mother, searching the house ha finally finds her at the front door. As he asked what she wanted she slapped him and yelled "did I tell you to speak!" quickly learning his lesson he stays quiet.

She nods "good thought so, put your shoes on now" he quickly put them on waiting for anything else. She quickly grabs him and drags him out to the car and threw him into the backseat of the car slamming the door. Staying quiet as she drives god knows were. He watches the building's pass out the window wondering if he will ever be free from the woman in front of him. He flies forward when the car stops and is quickly pulled out and dragged into a big white building.

She sat him down and walked to a check-in counter and talked to a man that had a batman sticker on his stethoscope and on his chest he could hear their conversation. Batman guy gave his mother a nod and led both of them to a room and gave little izuku an x-ray. After setting them down. "Well miss.midoria it looks like your son is quirkless." Izuku tensed up as his mother yelled at the doctor angry "what do you mean he's quirkless, do you have proof!?!?!."

The doctor showed his x-ray and pointed at the toe joint. "This has a second toe joint it has proven that most quirks people don't have the second toe joint, proving that he is quirkless." Inko being pissed about this thanked the doctor and dragged izuku out bruising his wrist. Throwing him into the car harshly not saying a word. This was the start of izuku's nine years of torture.