Part 6

'thoughts'

("small flashbacks")

what's happening or whatever

"speaking"

"different language"

time skip or A/N

someone's POV

izuku POV

I got up and left walking toward's the exit of the station "hey wait up!" I look behind me and see Keigo. He ran next to me and we started walking "you're going to need to change, can't have you walking around in bloody and ripped clothes." I only nod going into my inventory I pull a shirt and knife out cut the back for my wings them I automatically change my clothes as we walk. (top)

He looked at me surprised "damn that's cool," I gave him a small smile "well you should get something like it or the exact same thing but you might have the same activation requirements." He gave a nod and fluttered his wing's a little. 'oh yeah, the quest' I open the quest bar to see a reward of 15 points and a new ability.

"What? Are the points for?...ok I can up my stats with them, the hell is 'control the room?' " I pause realizing Keigo is next to me laughing and people are starring "dude, your face I can't even." I shake my head slightly disappointed as he calms down he asked: "what are you rambling about anyway?"

I smirk 'let's begin' "My quirk, is said it looked like gaming stats earlier, I have an option like Button thing next to a little person button thing, the person will lead to my avatar and inventory. The option like button leads to my stats."

"My inventory has a lot of space and surprisingly to weight drawback. My avatar has options of hairstyles and clothes. In my stats, it is literally stats, health-∞, strength-10, agility-10, dexterity-4, attunement-2, will-6, faith-2, intelligence/resonance-50, eye-sight-100, vitality-∞,endurance- 5, magic-1. Below that are tabs that are labeled abilities, maps, messages, calls, quests. Maps work as far as I know with the name or what they look like I call pull stuff into my inventory from maps. messages effects call to add someone I have to touch them and say 'add' out loud."

"For quest, which is what I was looking at, so far it looks like when I complete one I get a reward I got 15 points which go to my stats and 'control the room' looks like an ability, might have something to do with emotions." I stopped finally taking a breath but it got knocked out of me when something hit me.

I fell onto my knees and look up "fuck the hell mom." Yep, mother dearest found me, I signal for Keigo so stay out of it. I get up and look her in the eyes "the hell have you been, katsuki came by asking for you. Something about another extra wanting you for some dumbass breakup." I nod as she threw her phone at me. She started walking away "when you get back you better be fucking ready."

She was gone before I could answer "damn and I thought I was done with her." I leaned against Keigo for support and start to ring katsuki "what does she mean some breakup." I shrugged "people use me for cringy breakup songs cause I'm the only one that can sing." Katsuki then picked up the phone "yes auntie?" "it's izuku, who was it that wanted me?" "Fucking Deku, The dumb ass girl that can't keep her legs closed."

Keigo snickered "got it veronica then bye-bye." "shut the fuck up de-" I hung up before he finished and looked at the time '5:48 she can wait for tomorrow.' I stand up straight and let Keigo lead the rest of the way "I'm gonna go over to 'the spot' tomorrow your welcome to come to watch," he opened his door and his house was a mix between modern and old Japanese style.

He led me to an extra room "yep totally coming sounds entertaining beside tomorrow's my day off I have plenty of time." I nod and walk-in quickly getting the room done in ten minutes and passing out soon after.