Part 3

'thoughts'

what's happening or whatever

"speaking"

"different language"

time skip or A/N

someone's POV

izuku POV

I wake up being hit by a glass bottle, quickly I jump and run to the other side of the room grabbing my school uniform and ran to the bathroom 'damn women.' I quickly change and hoped out the window with my bag and slid down the pipe.

On the way to school I passed by this skeleton dude he looked like he was dead. Ignoring that I speed to school 'today's the last day I hope kacchan leaves me alone.' I laugh as I run into school 'yeah right this is kacchan if anything he will kill me today.'

Running into my class right before the bell rings, I hurry and sit down only to get tripped on the way to it. The class erupts in laughter I turn into a tomato as I skerry over into my seat. "Fucking Deku, watch were your useless ass is going!" Kacchan yells as the teacher walk's into the class and starts are 'lesson.'

Are teacher walks up to the podium and starts "today we're going over your career choices, you are third years after all." He says with a stack of papers, that conveniently enough, throws into the air. He then say's "oh who am I kidding your all wanting to be hero's anyway."

The class erupts in cheer's and start showing off their quirk's except me for obvious reason's "Shut up extras!" kacchan yells, and our teacher says "oh, bakugo your playing for u.a aren't you?" Kacchan laugh's "hell yeah I already aced the mock exams, I'm going to be the only person from this shit hole to get into u.a."

The teacher then decides it would be a lovely idea to bring me up. "Oh yeah, midoriya your trying out for u.a too right?" I only give a nod readying for kacchan "Oi deku, you looking down on me, you can't do it you'd die in the exam better stop or else!" I start to shudder "n-no k-kacchan I'm n-not looking down o-on you, I just want to try, their's n-no harm in-in t-that is t-there?"

He rushes me and knocked me out of my chair by an explosion to the face. "You shitty nerd you looking down on me!!!" I shook my head no as the teacher decides he can stop him for now "bakugo, the class is going to end soon sit down." He huffed and sat back down glaring daggers into my back as I sit back down.

Soon enough class end's and I hurry and pack up as I go to leave kacchan grabs me "you think we're done here deku." I gulp as his quirk activates and burns my shoulder, he let's go and grabs my long hair. "Fucking girly ass hair, why don't you cut it?" I stayed quiet he made a 'humf' noise and blast my stomach "better not try out for u.a deku or you'll regret it."

He starts walking away but stops just outside the door "I know what you could do now that I think about it." I look at him and listen regreding it instantly "you could pray for a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building! Nobody would care anyway not even your soulmate!" I stair in shock for a while before I region my baring's and start to walk 'home.'

On my way home I start to think 'I can't believe he said that, stupid kacchan no...katsuki he's so fricken stupid. What would he do if I actually took that advice? There would be no way for him to even be allowed to be a hero let alone attended u.a.

As I walk under an underpass I didn't notice the manhole cover moving tell it was too late. "A little small but you'll do for a meat shield hold still kid it only take's about 45 seconds." I then get engulfed in sludge, I start struggling for a breath nothing was working 'is this how I die I didn't get to meet my soulmate or even have a chance to try and be a hero.' Black spots start to invade my vision and that last thing I hear is a voice before I pass-out.

I wake up to getting lightly slept in the face I open my eyes to see all might "omg all might thank you for saving me would you sign my-oh you already signed it." He chuckled and said "well you are fine head home, I have to get going" I yelled wait "I have so many questions!" He got into a jumping position "sorry but I have to go."