Part 12

'thoughts'

("small flashbacks")

what's happening or whatever

"speaking"

"different language"

time skip or A/N

someone's POV

izuku POV

I sigh as we get the nezu's office "public humiliation holds well in some situations but not all" I squat down and open the door, they look at me confused tell a water balloon flys over me I smirk looking into the room "good evening nezu."

He starts laughing "it's good to see your still sharp as ever izuku." I smile and walk-in "you two know each other sir?" I hear a brave mic ask nezu looked at me I shrugged my shoulders "I just told them about the bullying doubt she's worse than them." I sit down and nezu explained "well I was with the detective when be arrested his mother for child abuse, neglect, and abandonment. That was eight and a half months ago, she got lose and tried attacking him when flipped her and knocked her out."

"He was talking to the detective and me when she ran at him, his back facing her. And from the looks of it, he's still sharp." I chuckled "I am yes but I've seen you do the ballon thing to students you called up here to bring slips to teachers. I gotta say those are pretty funny."  Aizawa walked away not wanting to deal with nezu and mic followed.

'Finally alone' "So what's up finally found your chess mate." He hummed and sat down across from me "that thing you said earlier, that you cover everything on that test in fifth grade is it true?" I nod "I mean yeah I had nothing to do when I was little haven't had friend scene age three so I would read and study that about it."

He gave a nod and threw a stack of papers on the table "I wanna test your IQ so take this. "I don't have a say in this matter do I?" He gave me a sadistic smile "noPe" 'he fucking poped the p this school might actually be entertaining somewhat' I sigh and start the test 'i covered this, what, two years ago' I finished it in like 40 minutes. "I'm done, hear" I hand it to him "good, sit wall I check."

I sigh and sit down 'I'm going to contact Keigo' 'hey birdy I'm going to be late nezu is keeping me hear for some reason after finding out were chess buddy he did an IQ test and's checking it now' 'okay izu you'll be home to make dinner tho right?' 'yes birdy, what do you want for dinner?' 'im craving something Italian for some reason' 'okay I'll make something Italian, bye birdy' 'by izu' I severed the link.

I look at nezu to see that he is smiling 'god that looks like it'll hurt if I do that' "izuku you are going to be my personal student you passed the test 100%" I smirk "and as your personal student I'm going to ask if you know an Italian recipe? I'm making dinner and Keigo is craving that." He smiled "yeah it's spaghetti and meatball here" he right the recipe down then another one below it "the other one is a desert coffee jelly."

I nod "Thanks, you can change my schedule as you see fit but I would prefer only homeroom and hero 101 with the class." He gave a nod as I left 'finally, I should get the letter in two days or more. I'm going to jog back home get a workout.' I picked up the pace and jogged home passing the classrooms out and the teachers that were here.

Quickly getting off campus and stopped at the store grabbing all the ingredients I needed rn the rest of the way.  I get home and see a past out pigeon on the couch I give it a peck on the forehead and set the ingredients on the counter I take a quick shower throwing on pants and a tank top with my slippers in my feet I get dinner started.

After two hours I have the desert in the fridge cooling down and dinner at the table. I see Keigo waking up from the gentle aroma coming from dinner "afternoon sleepyhead your dinner is ready." He sits down and we start eating after I Finnish I wash our plates. Putting them away I grab the desert. "Nezu gave the recipe, hear."

He took it and we sat in silence "so, tell me about work you don't usually pass out on the couch?" He sighed "this new vigilante showed up names dabi, he's a pain in my ass nothing I do work against him because of his fire quirk burns everything to ash" I hum "sounds like cremation I know the dude then, I'm going to meet him soon anyway. He promised to legally become a hero when I took his father down worse then I did to the hero commission and save his siblings."

He looked at me exhausted "really, omg aaauuuhhhhh can I at least know his name and when you're going to take his father out??" I couldn't help but giggle "if I see signs of abuse from his youngest in my class I will in homeroom and hero 101 so I should see them very quickly." He sighed and got up gave me a kiss and went to bed "I guess you could say he's" I look at the camera

" He sighed and got up gave me a kiss and went to bed "I guess you could say he's" I look at the camera