Part 17

'thoughts'

("small flashbacks")

what's happening or whatever

"speaking"

"different language"

time skip or A/N

someone's POV

izuku POV

I go and save the footage in two hard drives with the three still on me "so I'm just going to say yes I'm the MVP but ura had an important part in my plan, anyway do you three want to let go or stay at my place tonight don't worry I live with hawk's If I scared him he wouldn't talk to me for a month at lease." They only nod and tighten their grip on me. "okay my house it is." I say as I walk to nezu's office.

I walk through the door not even knocking on two men in suits that seem to want something "he nezu, whoever you are should I care." I glare but it looks more deadly with three terrified children in me. "We are trying to convince nezu to give over custody of an izuku midoriya to the government." I nod as my glare hardens on them "Well fuck off I am not going with you people, you try anything to me or anyone I know or are innocent and are deal is off now, Get out."

They ran out as fast as they could "may I know what deal you made with the government?" I shrugged and slid the hard drive over to him. "They don't mess with me and I won't destroy them. That has my 'exercise' in hero 101 for today, I'm sure you'll love it show it to Aizawa I'm going to watch it at home when these three go to sleep." He gave me a nod as I went home telling Keigo of my situation.

I 'call' Keigo as I fly home "are you allowed to do this?" ura ask I give her a nod as Keigo picked up 'hey yea I traumatized everyone and three won't let go of me so they're coming over, just a heads up' 'okay I have someone I need info from in the third-floor guest bathroom so keep them away from their' 'roger that birdy' I let him go and land in the center garden. "can you guys let go now?" They let go and I change into some sweet's and a sleeveless t-shirt then I unlock the door.

I let them in and closed the door "I need to get the makeup off of you ura so come with me you two sit on the couch I will get your guys's clothes when I'm done, hawk should be home soon." They nod and sit as ura follows me to the bathroom "sit on the counter" she dose so as I grab what I need and start to take off the makeup. "So," I say loud enough for the other to two hear me "you guys tell your parents you're staying here?" The two outside start calling their parents but ura looked uncomfortable. I give her a look telling her to spill "I live alone so I don't need to call" I give her another look to explain but she glances at the door.

I gently close it with my foot and look at her again still removing the makeup "my parents got divorced two years ago and my mother get drunk a lot so I lied and said u.a is a boarding school, then got a job and moved out" I gave her a nod "well, you ever need any help and I'm here ok?" I Finnish getting her makeup off and start brushing her hair. She smiled and said "thank mom- I mean izuku oh god I'm sorry it just that you act like a mother and all and I-" I laughed 'mom I like that' "no no it's fine I actually like that name you can call me that if you want!"

I put the stuff away and open the door "It's totally fine to call you mom" I hear something from behind me I turn and see katsuki and Iida. I gave a nod "katsuki you still live at the same place right?" I get a nod from him and have the other two right their addresses on a paper. I get katsuki's cloths and ura's but I can't find Iida's bedroom "Iida were is your bedroom?" He looked confused "top floor left hall second door on the right side." I then go Iida's cloths put them all in bags and had the boys go first.

Ura questioned this "because we both know you're going to take longer. Are you hurt anywhere though?" She gave me a nod "yeah I hurt my wrist at some point" I nod as the boys get out I follow ura to the door "here you have the bra with the clip on the back yes" she embarrassedly nodded. "no need to be embarrassed, here I'll unclip it for you so you don't hurt yourself even more" I unclip it through her shirt and sent her in.

I walk to the kitchen and start to order dinner 'Chinese food' I Finnish ordering a full four plates of everything off the menu