Part 11

'thoughts'

("small flashbacks")

what's happening or whatever

"speaking"

"different language"

time skip or A/N

someone's POV

izuku POV

After the briefing we were lead out to busses, getting our respective busses the quickly drove us to are battel ground. I quickly got out and approached the gate staying there till it opened 'their probably only opening it and if nobody goes in then yell to go but that will give us less time so I'm going to slip through the gate when it starts to open.'

I can feel the stares and glares from some people in the crowd of people in front of me. I feel the gate start to open and slip through when it's wide enough for me. Quickly I get to the rooftops and start shooting down only three-pointers. I shot down 15 when I herd mic yell "what are you doing the green dude from earlier had the right Idea, go go go villains don't wait for a battle."

'That was a little too long I already got about ten more' I went up to a taller building to see if there were any more. finally finding more I quickly shot them out 'that's another ten' "you have five more minutes!" ha ok I start to climb down from the side of the building went I feel a shake 'earthquake, no...the zero-pointer?" I got my answer quickly when a mob of students came past my location.

I hear a cry of pain and quickly look over 'ima put a mask on doesn't need her to be all over me if we're in the same class' quickly putting my hood up and a cute little mask I run over "are you okay?" she shook her head "no the ruble hurt my ankle and my legs are stuck" I nod "I'm going to lift the ruble slowly and lift you out alright you might feel some pain."

She gave a nod I slowly yet quickly got her out, picking her up I ran sending some feathers to destroy the bot. hearing a massive explosion behind me soon feeling my feathers replace themselves. "The exam is over, if your injured stay put we will have someone to help you!!!" Quickly laying recovery girl over after knowing that she was fine I left only to run into mic and Eraserhead.

I smile and take my mask and hood off. "what with those little listeners?" I put them away and answer "well you know the girl I just rescued?" They gave a nod "well I don't need attention when I get into your" I point to Eraserhead "homeroom class, she seems like the type of girl that's overly happy and if she knew who I was would force herself to be 'best friends' with her savor."

I take one to many seconds long "I don't Messerly want any friend either, I was quirkless ten months ago. People didn't really want to be friends or want me to have a friend. Being bullied and suicide bated your entire life, usually, you tend to not want friends anywhere near your age group."

They were shocked mic was the first to speak "little listener you know that what you've said is illegal and the who school and student body and be sued and put in juvey right?" I nod "I went into their security feed and the ones around the city and saved all of it that was there, I could put their asses to jail for life. But my main bully will be in my class I already know it."

I sigh 'what did they want anyway' "he just needs a therapist and anger management honestly, the rest of the kid trailed off from following his example onto beating my up in alleys." I chuckled "the only good part in all of it is that I have way more pain tolerance than a normal person, it just helps in my training back then anyway." I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the camera facing me "nezu my and you got a problem with stalking each other it's laughable."

Both hero's look over at the camera I'm looking at "well what did you two need? Or is it that nezu can't wait to finally meet me face to face?" They both sighed and gestured over to the camera. "Alright well lead the way" they start walking until mic start again "you know, now that I think about it how did you know you'd be in sho's class?" 'ha, soulmates'

I give them a smile "I kept count 35 robots times 3 is 105, plus I doubt resuing people will go unrewarded." They stayed quiet for a second then Aizawa spoke "why did you humiliate Iida?" I chuckled darkly "the dude was already being a pain in my ass, some public humiliation finally shut him up, he was glaring at me before I slipped into the gate before everyone else, if I didn't do that then I bet I would have finished and done the exam in a rage because he would have annoyed me again"

I sigh as we get the nezu's office "public humiliation holds well in some situations but not all" I squat down and open the door, they look at me confused tell a water balloon flys over me I smirk looking into the room "good evening nezu."