Breakfast of Idiots

*Y/N's POV*

    Seonghwa had laid out a pair of pajamas for me to change into, and on his way out he pointed to the door to the bathroom, telling me I could shower if I'd like but I should definitely change my clothes at least. I decided on taking a shower, just to get the feeling of that disgusting mans hands off of me. I washed my hair carefully and let myself cry, it would be harder for anyone to tell I've been crying if it was in the shower.

    When I finish my shower I can't help but stare at my reflection, the steam swirling around me, the shape my long dark hair was taking, it fell in loose waves and swirls on my bare shoulder. I change into the pajamas Seonghwa had gracefully given me, and giggle. The pant legs bunched at my ankles and the sleeves of the shirt flow way past my hands. I look small. I giggle to myself before laying back in the bed, I reach to braid my hair from behind just to keep it tame. Tomorrow, maybe Seonghwa and his other god-like friends will tell me what's going on.

    Sleep surprisingly comes to me very quickly, despite everything that happened today. Maybe my brain was just exhausted from trying to take all of it in.

   I wake up in a room much larger and much grander than the one in my studio apartment, but I expected that. I had seen the outline of the mansion from the bottom of the drive. The room itself is simple but the quality of the simplistic decorations is decadent.

    "Oh you're awake already," comes a voice from the doorway, Seonghwa, he looks relieved. He smiles gently at me, "Did you sleep well enough?"

    "As well as one can after the night I had," I say gently, smiling at him, "Thank you for saving me, who knows what would have happened if you hadn't come when you did."

    He just stares at me, "Who knows." Seonghwa's eyes widen while they travel downwards to the pajamas I'm wearing.

    I flush remembering the fact I'm still in his pajamas, but then I'm reminded of the way he teased me in the convenience store. I lift an eyebrow, "Like what you're seeing."

     "Very much," he responds smoothly, "You should come have breakfast, meet the rest of the guys. They've been looking forward to meet you since I brought you in last night."

     I swing my legs from under the covers giggling to myself about the way the pajama bottoms cover my feet. I fix the blankets of his bed, making it look as tidy as it was when I got here.

    Seonghwa offers me his hand, not hiding the doting expression on his face, his eyes are wide and doe like, and his lips are pressed together in a slight pout. Adorable. I take his hand without hesitation, especially looking at how his hair is falling around his face in soft waves and sticking up at odd angles.

    "Where did you sleep if this is your room?" I ask shyly.

    He smiles at me, "Worried about my well-being already, sweetheart?"

    I flush violently, but remain as composed as I could, "Nah, I just would hate to be too much of a bother."

    Seonghwa laughs lightly while guiding me around a corner, "I slept on the couch but it's not a big deal. Anyways. If the boys act like they know a lot about you, it's because they do. I'm sorry, sweetheart, but we kinda went through your things."

    "No apology needed, I get it, I'm a stranger that is in your house you probably just wanted to assess if I was a threat or not," I shrug nonchalantly, I've watched enough movies and read enough books to know how this whole thing goes.

     "That's not exactly why we went through your things, but you're not mad so I'll take it," Seonghwa says in a musical way, there's no trace of the man from yesterday. No trace of the guy who threw around a drunkard like he was nothing. I could see nothing but a sweet young man with wild bedhead and a soft smile.

    From the foot of the stairs I could hear faint arguing over nonsense things like whose egg looks better and who flipped the pancakes better. It makes me smile, they sound just like siblings. "Do they always argue like that?"

    Seonghwa looks down at me, and giggles, "Most of the time but it's harmless banter, usually." He looks at me with wonder when I don't question him, "You can go ahead in first. I'll be right behind you, just in case these boys get to be too weird."

   I hesitantly open the door, the first thing I've done with any hesitation today I realize. I see the man from my painting holding his head and I freeze. Seonghwa is smiling at me, urging me to move forward. I look further down the table and I see a dark haired boy clinging on to the boy with the teal hair from a couple days ago. The only thought running through my head is: Did they plan this?

    "Our esteemed guest is here," shrieks the dark haired boy, "I'm Wooyoung! It's nice to meet you!" His voice is cheery and lilting, making everything he says sound like a song you'd hear on a playground.

    The rest of the boys turn to me, wide smiles on their faces and I felt almost at home.Wooyoung's little outburst didn't seem to faze anyone, he must be the noisiest of their little group. Seonghwa wraps an arm gently around my shoulder, which earns him a few ooo's and giggles from the other boys. He doesn't seem to notice or maybe he just doesn't care. He pulls out a chair between a pretty blonde boy and a cute brunette.

    The pretty boy turns towards me, "My name is Yeosang, it's a pleasure to meet you." He scrunches his nose. "Awww~ you look so cute with that little star struck smile~"

   At my puzzled expression, he giggles, "You also look wildly adorable in those oversized pajamas. I just wanna boop your cute little nose."

   The boy on the other side of me joins in Yeosang's giggling, "I'm Jongho. And I have to agree with Yeosang. You're practically drowning in Hwa's clothes, we really should've given you something of Hongjoong's."

   The blue haired boy looks up, "Is that another dig at my height?" The serious look in his eyes causes me to gulp, but he breaks out into the biggest, most beautiful smile I've ever seen in a split second, "I'm Hongjoong, I'm kinda sorta the whole reason you're here, Y/N."

    "I figured," is all I manage to mutter, bowing my head.

    I can feel his eyes scanning my face trying to meet my eyes, but I keep averting my gaze, "How?" He breathes out, he's surprised.

   I fiddle with the hem of the shirt I'm wearing,