-38-

" Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots, " Kayla lowly sung sweeping the hair up off her room floor from her recent client that just left.

Pac blasted from her tv giving her all the motivation she needed for the day.

Today wasn't just about her and Von's date; today she had a meeting with some people about this build for sale she would like to buy.

Kayla knew it was time for her to grow and expand her horizon and she knew opening up her own business would be just what she needed and wanted.

And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women,

" Do we hate our women? " Noonie sung lowly vibing in her room all alone to Kayla loud ass music.

Amir been real distance and been giving her the cold shoulder the last few days.

At first she figured it was just him needing his alone time so she ain't push it but she felt like two days and a half is ENOUGH alone time.

Amir on the other hand was going through something he do not like to discuss just like how Noonie doesn't like to discuss it either.

I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies

" And since a man can't make one he has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one, " Pooh sung lowly staring down at the pregnancy test in her hand.

Her and Santana were ready for however many babies they wanted but ... it's just there living situation.

Santana wants for them to have there OWN her home by there selves so they can start up there own family in there own home.

Pooh understand what he's saying but she can't just give up on her sisters and put them to the side like there mother did her.

She made a promise to herself that she'll never do wrong by them at all no matter what.

Little do she know Kayla is planning on moving out sooner then later and before Noonie and Amir was going through whatever there going through right now they been talking about living together.

" What we gone do mamas? " Santana asked making Pooh jumped forgetting he was even in the bathroom with her.

Pooh shrug her shoulders looking over at Santana just as confused as him, " What can we do? "

I remember Marvin Gaye, used to sing to me
He had me feelin' like black was tha thing to be

" And suddenly tha ghetto didn't seem so tough, " Rico sung pushing Kayla door open.

He stood back stale facing Kayla attempt to twerk to the beat of the song, " I don't know why I let you talk me into coming to get you bra. "

" You look like you tryna pick up a piece of bread with ya mouth ... how Von be breaking yo back in and you still got this long ass b— "

Kayla mushed his head and Rico quickly kicked her in the knee laughing at her groan in pain.

" Bitch .... if you ain't have that face tattoo ouu I would b— "

Rico mushed her head back cutting her off, " Should've, could've, would've but look at me standing here untouched love. " He smartly said staring in the mirror ahead of him.

" Bitch why yo nigga on istag— "

Kayla didn't even let Noonie finish her sentence before hopping up fast and snatching the phone out of her hand.

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝘢𝘯𝘥 2,301 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙫𝙤𝙣2𝙭: Leave me for you? I bet she won't 🤣

𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙫𝙤𝙣2𝙭: Leave me for you? I bet she won't 🤣.

ᵛⁱᵉʷ ᵃˡˡ ¹,⁵²⁸ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ

" I've never seen that man a day in my life, " Kayla mumbled getting mad.

She ain't like the caption at all. She felt like he was throwing shade at somebody or just talking shit in general and she don't like that.

" WHO NEXT? " Iyanna yelled coming in Kayla room doing that leg thing they be doing to the TikTok.

( Y'all know what I'm talm about😂 )

" WHO'S NEXT? " Bosha yelled running in with Landon in her arms.

" Von's ass. " Kayla mumbled sitting down.

————————

Pac has always been a inspiration to me.

So wen I'm down and depressed I listen to " keep your head up " by him and actually think about the things I do.

I'm may be tired of my unhappy life & environment BUT only I can make it better 🤷🏽‍♀️.

And all this shit that's STILL going on in this world is a damn shame but I'll never be a shame of being black.

If anything I'm happy and proud to say I am a BLACK STRONG WOMAN.

Black women makes the world go around, we are whom makes nothing something! ✊🏾

#ripgeorgefloyd🕊