-37-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙡𝙪𝙭𝙪𝙧𝙮𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙖𝙮._: Book me, I'm back in Houston ❤️. I'm doing home calls now.

"Thanks for sliding me in real quick Kayla, " I nodded not uttering a word to Noonie.

I'm not even mad at her anymore I've been let that hurt go but I know that I didn't do anything to her so I will not be saying sorry to someone I've done nothing to.

" You ain't gotta pay. " I mumbled lightly pushing her hand back.

I began to clean my hair station up which was nothing since all I did was something real quick and simple on her head.

" Kayla? " " Hmmm? "

She stared at me for a second before pulling her phone out and started typing fast.

I looked over at my phone hearing it ding loudly in the quiet ass room.

My Toosii Roll 🥺💞: I'm sorry for being a dumb ass ... yk how hard it is to say shit like this ... please forgive me . 😕

" Come here girl, " I mumbled holding my arms wide open.

She smiled quickly walking over to me jumping on top of me making us both fall back on my bed ... luckily.

" I missed you soooo much. " She mumbled

" I missed you too. "

𝙡𝙪𝙭𝙪𝙧𝙮𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙖𝙮._ 𝟷𝟻𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜

" Watch the movie bra

" Watch the movie bra. " Von mumbled staring at the TV.

I looked up from my phone mugging hella hard. He seem to think he runs me nowadays just because we be fucking.

Toxic niggas are irking..

" Stop talking to me and YOU watch that damn movi— "

He mushed me in the face kicking me off the bed, " You talk to much. "

I rolled over underneath the bed to the other side of the room reaching my hands up on the bed grabbing him by his ankles.

His whole body came crashing down right on my chest but his head hit the side of the dresser so I was pleased with that.

I laid on my back laughing loud watching him sit against the dresser rubbing his head with a pout on his face.

" YOU ALWAYS FUCKING PLAYING ! " He yelled in my face making me laugh louder.

I grabbed his face pulling it towards my face making faces knowing I was only making him madder.

" Stop fucking playing with me Armani. "

Not the middle name, sir.

" Gimme kisses!!!! "

He huffed rolling his eyes but leaned in give me light pecks all over my face and down my neck.

" I don't want nomore kisses. That's a  enough sir, " He looked up at me smirking before it quickly disappeared.

I guess he remembered I'm fucking bleeding still .... FUCK YOU EVE AND MOTHER NATURE!!

Oh .. god don't think you in the fucking clear.

I don't fuc— let me shut the fuck up before he bring his ass down here and kick my ass himself.

" Lets go out to eat tomorrow. " Von mumbled laying his fat ass head on my stomach.

" We go out to eat a— "

" Lets go on a date, you gone be off ya period and shit AND we ain't been on no real date. " I nodded liking his plan.

" Where we gone go? "

" You don't worry about that just know we going out tomorrow now go to be— "

I mushed his head mugging, " Stop tryna tell me what to do before I start back being mean to y— "

" oh I'm sorry were you talking? I can't hear you over the FUCKS I don't give. "

He pulled the cover off the bed covering us both up.

I'm not even sleepy ..... finna runaway.

_______________

This ain't that but I got something for y'all 😭.