1. Twisted Words

Unedited

Facetime moment in the MM... Because I thought it was cute.... 😁😁

August

I stood at the do' and watched as J pulled off. I should have stopped ha but Ain no what to say. In my heart I know she ain do it but my mind still stuck on dem pictures. I dun came up with every thing possible but it still wouldn't explain tha pictures. I'm too tired fa dis shxt right now. I had just came back from doing a la interview or whatever.

I turned the key and disarmed the alarm. I picked up the pile of mail that was on tha flo' and put it on tha counta with the rest of the Mail ain had time to go thru yet. A bunch of it was congratulations on tha wedding. A wedding that never happened. I turned on the TV As I flopped down ona couch. I had to be at another interview in like a hour but ain wanna seat thea the whole time.

I grabbed my phone and went to Jordynne's number. I hit the text icon and just stared at the phone.

I still love you....

It still sat there in the message bar. I haven't had the courage to send it. I was just about to close out of it when the quote bubble appeared, indicating that she was typing something.

I think we need to talk. Call me whenever you're not busy. I gotta get some things off my chest.

I read the message over and over again. I guess I'll call ha after my interview.

---

"Mr. August Alsina in the building ladies and gentleman." DJ Envy said as I got comfortable in my seat. "Wazzup my people?"

Charlemagne looked at me and shook his head. "Mannnnnn, you know I got beef witchu right?"

I chuckled. "You know ion do that beef shxt so let's grill it up. Wha chu got 'beef' wit me fa?"

"You left my girl at the alter."

I shook my head. He gon start early I see. "Why you assume I left ha at the alter. How you know she ain leave me?" I turned it around. Nigxas be fishing fa a story.

"Well, I heard she cheated on you," Yee chimed in and boyyyy when I say if looks could kill, she'd been shot in ha big ass fo' head. I chewed on my bottom lip. "Is that right? Ain heard that one yet," I lied. Niggas tryna catch me slipping.

"So what happened?" Envy asked.

"Nothing happened. We just not togetha."

"So do you see yall getting back together? Yall was that down couple. You gave these normal girls hope man," Charlemagne laughed and I smacked my lips with a smirk.

"Man every time I come in this mufucka, you with it," I joked. "But to answer ya question, eehhhh I don't know, maybe. I mean I do luh ha very much so and she is the mother of my kids, so I'm a always have that love fa ha its just..." I trailed off rubbing along my jaw line.

"It's complicated. I'm just gon say that."

"Do you think she used you to get ha career poppin?" Yee asked and I side eyed ha ass again. She pushing it.

"Nah, not at all. She had ha own befa I came along. She got that hustla mentality in ha. I'a support ha the long way."

Envy nodded. "Yea, man. She actually rocking with a few names."

"Yup. Yup. Uhhh, she just, uh signed my label mate YG and of course Ben Jay and I think she said sumn bout Tyga."

"Damn, she becoming that girl! She gon be the next Kanye watch," Charlemagne said and I fell back in my chair'a laughing.