7. Ya Ass Still Hea?

Jordynne's mom ^^^

Unedited

A few days later

Omniscient POV

Nobody had left the hospital and everything with J's condition was still the same. With the help of medication, DJ had calmed down and was now sleeping in a chair in the corner. Scoota sat by him, in case he woke up and went off the hinges again. Mama Angela went to get a cup of coffee and August just sat there, staring at particularly nothing. He was zoned out. He hadn't told anyone that he figured out it was Daniel's baby. It made him feel like shxt. The fact that she had all of this weighing on her and didn't say anything, was taking a toll on him.

He got and and went to the receptionist desk. "Excuse me..."

The lady was about to say something rude until she realized who he was. She plastered a big smile on her face but August wasn't paying her no mind. "How can I help you sexy?" She leaned forward a little bit so that her cleavage were showing. August just shook his head.

"Well, fa one, ya can be professional. This ain titty Tuesday at KOD. Y'all so thirsty fa some attention. You wanna win my heart? Go get the doctor and see what the fuck is wrong with my fiancé. That's how you can help me!"

He didn't wait for a response or to look at her reaction. He was fed up with everything and everybody. The doctors saying give it time, but time was slowly fading. He was going crazier by the hour and if he lost Jordynne, everybody was gon feel the wrath of Yung.

He motioned for Scoota to come here. Scoota looked at DJ and then stood up. He pulled his pants up and walked over to the corner with Aug.

"Wassup?" Scoota asked, stretching and yawning at the same time. Nobody has really gotten any sleep since J was admitted into the hospital.

August looked around to see if anybody was in earshot. He sighed, running his hands down his face. "She pregnant with Daniel's baby."

Scoota scrunched his face up, taken back by what Yung had just said. "My ears deceiving me. Ion thank I heard you righ."

August nodded, confirming that what he heard was right.

"How you figure that?"

"She 7 weeks. Add two ta that, thas 9. I was on tour, in the middle of tour at that."

Scoota covered his mouth. "So what ya saying is that this nigga dumb enough to get ha pregnant, knowing he signing a death certificate?"

"It would make alotta sense. He been tryna get ha back since befo' allis shxt. He just couldn't get ta ha when I was gon cuz y'all was around. All of a sudden, yall on tour with me and she "cheats". We talm bout the same woman that took out 4 niggas without none of us knowing.

This shxt really got my trigga finger itching. I need to find out who took dem pictures. I need some answers and sitting around hea," he motioned his finger in a circle, talking about the waiting room, "ain getting me none."

Scoota nodded and was about to say something when DJ walked up. "Anything?" They both shook their heads. DJ sighed.

"So what's up?"

"Bout to go get some answers." Scoota looked at DJ with a sparkle in his eye.

"We ride together." DJ said

"Get high together," Scoota added.

"And most likely gon die together," August finished off their motto before going to kiss his mama. "I love you ma."

He didn't wait for her to say anything. He just walked out of the hospital to his truck, DJ and Scoota right behind him.

Jordynne