2. Movin' Forward

OKAY SO UH, I love Yall. Yall know this but one thing that's gon drive me crazy is these "UPDATE" comments. Could you say something other than "UPDATE"! Not tryna sound rude but the shxt is annoying, especially when the main ones who say "UPDATE" don't even vote ☕️☕️☕️. So yall chill on that..... Anyways, Merry Christmas...

Love,
Jay ❤️

The set up in the MM.....

Unedited.

Omniscient POV

"What you gon do for security?" Shae asked Jordynne as they headed downtown to her interview. She had been dreading this all week, simply because she had to be in the same room with Yee. She didn't know how it was gon play out but she hoped fa the best.

J turned ha nose up. "Security? I got a fo' fifth and two dread heads. I think I'm covered in the security department," she laughed as she pulled into a parking space.

"Ain fuckin wit you man."

She shrugged, shutting the car off and grabbing her purse. She got out, hitting the locks as her and Shae walked toward the entrance. She tugged on her dress, pulling it down a little.

"Morning la momma," DJ said as they walked in. Him and Scoota were standing by the elevator waiting on her.

"Morning," she said kissing both their cheeks. They all stepped into the elevator and rode it to the 6th floor. "Nah, J, I'm Gon tell ya ass once... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT put ya hands on this woman," Scoota said, looking up from his phone.

"Dang, y'all act like I just go around fighting people," J huffed, folding her arms across her chest. They never let her be great.

"Shae you neitha."

"What I zo?" Shae asked innocently. J could see right thru it tho. Shae would of popped Yee just because J couldn't. She laughed as they got off, walking down the hall into the room. Jordynne smiled as Charlemagne and Envy got up to hug her. She saw Yee out the corna of her eye.

"Hi Jordynne. It's so nice to see you again," she said with a fake smile.

"Really??? I can't say the same." She smiled back. That's strike one. She took a seat and adjusted the mic to my level. "You ready?"

J nodded and the counted down.

"Morning, welcome to the breakfast club.. We are you host. DJ Envy, Charlemagne, and Yee. Today we got a special guest....."

"Mike Tyson daughter ladies and gentleman," Charlemagne yelled and J bust out laughing.

*Jordynne POV*

"Why you starting so early man," I laughed hitting him in the arm. I had grew fond of Charlemagne since the first time I met him. He wasn't that bad.

"Well you know that's the only way I am," he joked. "So you mean to tell me, you didn't punch nobody at that club?"

It was clear that they weren't aware of the altercation between Yee and I. I just shook my head. Bxtch ain't bout all she he talking about.

"See, that wasn't my fault. I was defending a friend who was intoxicated. She grabbed my hair and it went from thea."

Charlemagne laughed. "Waiiitttt, she caused all this and called the police?" He fell over laughing as I side eyes him, taking a sip of my juice. This interview Fina get real.

Yee, feeling some type of way, changed the subject. "So, Jordynne, how does it feel to manage all these high end artist?"

I bit the bottom corner of my lip. "Uh, It's cool. I mean I'm not star struck if that's what you mean. When I was a receptionist fa a law firm, she had high end clients. It's not new to me."