Roses date

Roses pov
I waited for her again it's like I craved it like that's all I wanted was her too turn up. There she was again with August. "Hello there flame" she winks it was busy today so I couldn't get too her really "Mia can you get on the till" I say "sure" she says.

"Hello storm" I say "so that date" she says picking up a book. "Depends who's paying" I smirk "me" she whispers "tonight will be the best night of your life" she whispers "pick me up at 8" I whisper back "ok flame see you then" she says and gives August a eye then they leave.

After a couple of hours we closeted shop early. I got ready I thought why did the mysterious girl want too do with me. I didn't have many nice clothes so I found my nicest "party" dress it was a red fitted dress and applied eyeliner and a red lip. I found myself panicking on how I looked my mind kept thinking why is she going on a date with me? While my mind panics I curl my shoulder length hair and put some boots on I has tall (5"9) so they were flat. I quickly grab my bag.

"hey there missy at least say goodbye" lily laughs "sorry how do I look" I sigh she looked at me with a smile "you look great" "thank you I better getting going" I say "don't be out too late love you" she shouts "bye lily love you too" I shout while walking down the stairs.

Storms pov

I never really ask girls on dates but they are usually not like flame. There was something about her that drawn me too her. I loved her ginger hair it was like she was a flame. I see her walling out of her book store. Her green eyes look at me making me shiver down my spine I don't get like this I thought I don't go weak for some girl but I still did. She was beautiful with out realising. She walks over too me not much confidence I could tell. I hear her mutter under her breath "she looks beautiful" if only she knew I could hear her. "you look charming" I smirk. "you look good too" she pushes her hair behind her ear. I felt like I fell for a human at this moment.

Roses pov
Storm stood there with a lot of confidence she wore ripped jeans and some sort of lacey crop top I noticed she wore a necklace it looked old older than me lets just say it was red. she had a grin on her face and a leather jacket on like those bad girls in those romantic books or movies which I was a sucker for. she complimented me which lead me red. She holds my hand which was like ice "follow me flame" she winks "how do I know if I can trust you or not" I smirk. Her grin turns into a smile "I think you should always trust me" she laughs. She leads me too a park I've never noticed before it had loads of beautiful roses in the garden.

"It may sound cheesy because of my name but Roses are my favourite flowers definitely red ones I'm a sucker for romance" I laugh at myself. Storm looks at me "there my favourite too they were my mothers favourite" she weakly smiles I could tell her mother was long ago dead her eyes were sad then they changed too the normal look again. "anyway keep following me" she smiles her perfect teeth glimmering at me.

There was a romantic lit panic with all the stuff "how did you know I love all this stuff" I laugh "because I may of asked August too ask your friend but also I like cheesy romantic stuff too" she smirks I sit down by the food. "mm pizza" I say taking a bite. I see her drink something deep as red I thought maybe wine. "want some wine" she pours some in a glass the drink sje was drinking wasn't wine I could tell I ignored it. "so tell me about yourself" she takes a bite of a burger.

"well I have no family my parents died in a fire when I was 14 and then my grandmother looked after me until she died when I was 19 that age I got all the money they left me which I bought the book store and that's it my life isn't that exiting" I laugh "why a book store" she looks at me.

"I love reading it gets my mind of the reality of the world" I say laughing at how stupid it sounds. "I understand I love too run I feel like I could forget everything" she says "tell me more about yourself" I smile. Her face looked shocked I asked. "well im 200-25" my mind must of misheard that I wonder. "Me and my brother are orphans since 14 we didn't care we understood why are mother left she did it to protect-" she stops and changes the subject "Me and my brother live in are family home we couldn't live there for a while but we came back into town the quitter part of London its the family mansion" she says like its nothing "you have a mansion" I spit out my drink in shock.

she laughs "its been in the family for longer than you think that's all we had when are mother left no one knew so we lived there my brother was 16 so he had a job and are mother left us money" she stops "sorry I'm boring you" she laughs "no your really not" I touch her hand cold as ice I shiver I saw something it was my parent in the fire and her there saving me. I get shiver she looked the same age as now. I quickly move my hand "you ok need my jacket its cold" she says taking it off. "thanks" I put it on.

Storms pov

When she mentioned the fire i needed too ask her this question "were you in the fire" she looks down then into my eyes "yes someone saved me but inever new who" she says at that moment i knew she was the girl i saved in that fire that night.