7 years later

Roses pov
A lot can change in 7 years we moved too Scotland, and so did lily and August and so did Katherine, well she still hasn't found her love and we are trying too keep the end of the bargain.

Me and storm live in a little apartment. I got a job in a library which I loved and storm works at a coffee shop. I loved her too much.

Lily and August got married 3 years ago and lily is pregnant they are happy living in a house lily decided too become a travel agent and August became a teacher.

"Babe can we go on a date night tonight" I kiss her forehead. "Yes Love" she says "ok I'll get ready love" I kiss her. I get ready I put on a red dress and heels and curled my hair and put on lipstick and eyeliner.

"I'm ready" I smile. "You look as beautiful as the first date we had" she smirks. "And you haven't aged a bit" I laugh.

We get leave. "I love Scotland" I smile. "So do I should we go too that burger shop" storm smiles. "Oh yes I love that place" I smile we go inside and we see Katherine on a date.

"Someone is having a bit of luck" I smirk Katherine didn't notice we were there so we sat down and ordered. "Apparently there's a masquerade ball for Halloween tomorrow" storm says "really we should go where is it" I say "well it's for the area so Edinburgh castle" she says "we'll need to go shopping" I say exited. "Ok fine" storm sighs.

We get too a shop " how about this dress" storm smirks "wow storm you know how to make a girl speechless" I say she smirks  "should I choose this one or that one" she smiles "definitely the one your wearing" I say going up too her. I give a her kiss on the lips and whispers something in her ear "there better be a good way of ripping that off" she whispers back "we'll wait and see flame"

I try on some dresses as well and I chose them (they will be show in the next chapter) "we should go Katherine found out there was a ball and got too exited and has a date named Noah and yes he's a vampire" she laughs "oh god I really hope she doesn't chase them away literally" I laugh.

We get back too are little apartment. And of course Katherine was there. "You need too help me" she panics "what now Katherine if you've broken a nail I swear too god" I sigh. "No no Noah he said he really liked me and he wants be my boyfriend" she says "isn't that a good thing" storm says "yes but no what if" she sighs "hey hey it's ok Katherine just go with the flow" I say. "Ok I better go" she says.

She leaves "my mind wonders how I loved with her for 50 years" storm laughs "I've known her for 7 and I'm already my died" I laugh. "Ok let's go too sleep" I say yawning "no" she frowns. "I'll give you a massage" I wink "Come on woman it's bedtime" she says picking me up. "Storm" I laugh she puts me on the bed. "I love you" she says "and I love you"