Engagement party

Roses pov
It was me and storms Engagement party today we invited all are friends Katherine, Noah, August and Lily and other friends from work. I went too get ready.

I go and see my beautiful girl

"You look beautiful" I smile "and so do you my future wife" she kisses me

"You look beautiful" I smile "and so do you my future wife" she kisses me. "Forever my love" I say "let's get going" I say. We drive too the venue that lily and I planned.

"Wow this is beautiful" I say there was fairy lights everywhere. "Rose storm" lily says "lily August" I say hugging them. "It looks beautiful" Katherine says.

We all enjoy are selfs then there was speeches. "I never felt like i would fall in love all these years I've been alive I've been lost so has my heart until one day I walked into a little book shop in London and fell in love with a red headed girl" storm says her eyes full of happy tears. "I love you" I say and I stand up.

"I'm going too keep some of My lovely speech for the wedding day" I laugh "but I've lost a lot of love in my life my parents my grandmother but nothing brought me as much love as she has shown me no one has ever said I love you more than she has i has alone in a book shop then my life was better" I smile.

"Hey I'm the best friend of Rose of course but these two are in love I can tell Rose has always been the little book worm who would stay in on a Saturday she was alone for a long time I left her too do what i happened too do and she was on her own. I've been her friend since we were 3 and when we started school she promised she'll never leave my side and after some many years she hasn't" lily cries "I love her and I'm glad she's finally found love" she smiles.

"I'm the brother of storm older If you couldn't tell" he laughs "I'm happily married with a wife and a child but storm has always been different she's wanted too be on her own she only cared about her family and doing whatever it takes after we lost are little sister she had a part of her heart missing. Then she said too me we need too go into this book store I asked why and she said she doesn't know but she has a good feeling about it then us both met are soulmates" he says

Hearing these speeches Made my heart warm then it was Katherines turn "I've known storm for as long as we both could remember she's never been in love and what I can see Rose likes too change that they are meant too be together or ever and I can tell" she smiles.

3 months pasted and today was my wedding dress fitting only Katherine and lily were my bridesmaids it was going too be a small wedding. "What about this dress" I smile "damn girl" Katherine says "you look so beautiful your parents and grandmother would be proud" lily smiles.

"God Li you'll make me cry" I laugh. "I can't believe the wedding is in a month" Katherine says "we wanted the wedding as soon as possible so 6 months it is " I laugh.

"Your doing amazing and so is storm her and August and little Lydia are looking for suits and dresses" lily smiles " god I can't believe lydia will be 6 next year" I smile "yep it's crazy god I feel like a old woman" lily laughs Katherine laughs and says "I'm kind of am" she winks "oh lily you still look 25" i laugh "even though it 33" she sighs.

Storms pov
I was trying on wedding dresses while August,Noah and little Lydia helped me. "Auntie storm that wedding dress is amazing" she smiles so sweet. "Not as amazing as Rose will look" I smile. "You love rose don't you auntie" she smiles "of course I do little one" I hug her. "Know little sister why don't we have some drinks" he says.

After a while I go home "love I'm home" I say "yes but I'm hiding the wedding dress so give me a second" she shouts. She comes out. "I've missed you" I kiss her. "You've been gone for a day" she laughs.

"I can't wait too marry you" I kiss her. "As do me" she smiles I wrap my arms around her. "Next place we should go should be America it's so big we could stay there for years and years" she smiles at me "you have it all planned out haven't you" I smile.

"All my future is us travelling forever and always" she smiles. "What do you want too be" I say "I wanted too be a singer" she smiles. "Sing too me" I say "how about I sing on the wedding day or in the shower overhearing of course" she winks.

"I love you" I say "I love you too forever and always" she smiles