Lasagna date?

Roses pov
I couldn't get the idea of them being a vampire out of head I kept it to myself of course. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted too go on another date" storm says she fiddles with her finger she looked nervous.

I smile "why not now" I kiss her cheek. "It's like 9 in the night flame" she touches my hair. "I could cook you dinner your kitchen is massive and I love too cook and tomorrow the shop is closeted so I could stay" I smile. She kisses my cheek "perfect" she smile.

We walk down stairs and I start too cook. "Lasagna" I say "my favourite" she smirks "my grandmother used too make it every Friday it was the best part of it I used too do it for a while when she died but I soon stopped" I sigh she takes my hand and smiles "maybe this will be a new thing we could do" "yeah when I'm 70 and your still you" I snap "I'm sorry" I frown "it's ok we'll work it out" she frowns.

I start too cook we talked she was a person you could talk too for ever she told me stories and her favourite decade was 1920s. She had interesting story's. "lasagna is served" I say "thank you" she smiles. She tastes it "oh this is amazing" she smiles.

"Thank you" i Say taking a bite. "Just like grandma makes it" I mutter under my breath. Storm takes my hand. "Your beautiful" she says I didn't have a vision this time maybe it was happiness I couldn't guess.

After a while storm said I should stay over "hey you can sleep in the spare room or in mine" she smiles "I'll sleep in your room with you If you don't mind" I smile slightly. She takes my hand and leads the way.

"Here have these" she hands me a pair of shorts and a jumper. "These are cute" I laugh she frowns and kisses my cheek. "I'm going out for a bit too get...dinner" she says "oh right like rabbits" I say "yes but it will only take like 5 minutes" she says speeding away.

"Boo" she says "Jesus" I laugh "you were gone for like 7 minutes" I say "yeah and i catch and ate it in that time" she laughs "ok brush your teeth because no kisses until then" I laugh "ok ok" she walks away.

"Done" she smiles "now you can have a kiss" I smirk "oh really" she says I nod. She kisses me and starts too kiss my neck.  She quickly pushes away her eyes before where icy blue now red with veins around her eye bags. "Omg" I back away she closes her eyes quickly and they go back too normal.

"I'm so sorry" she frowns I come closer and I touch her face and kiss her cheek. "It's ok you can't help it I'll help you it's like my visions I can't control it" I sigh. "Your so forgiving" she smiles.

Storms pov
My eyes turned and I felt disappointed in myself the way she looked at me for fear but then she softens she could see I wasn't a monster and I admired that about her.

"Let's go too sleep love" she smiles "love" I say "sorry it slipped" she frowns "hey hey flame I like it" I kiss her cheek. "Why flame" she asks "your hair" I stroke her hair. "Your beautiful" she says I kiss her lips. "And so are you flame" I say.