No longer human

Roses pov
It's been a couple of weeks since we had are date she sometimes would go too my shop and flirt with me I got used too it she had a place in my heart.

"Hello beautiful" she says grabbing a book. "Oh getting a book is it" I wink "definitely" she smirks "why don't you and August work here your both always here flirting with me and lily and I could use the help" I sigh "um August do you want too work here" she shouts over too august flirting with lily.

August looks at lily and then me "sure" he shrugs "ok fine I will" she smiles "no making out" I wink "why not" she frowns I shake my head. "Oh come on flame" she whispers. "Lily August look after the shop we'll be back" I shout we go into the back room.

She locks the room. She starts too kiss me up and down my neck. She goes up too my ear and whispers "I swear you make me go crazy" "I'm already crazy for you" I whisper. She kisses my lips the electricity I felt sparks.

She bites me slightly "ow" I say "I'm so sorry" she says trying too get the veins away my neck was bleeding. "Does this mean" I say looking at my neck the bite was deep. My mind spirals and I faint.

Storms pov
I messed it all up. I bite her and she fainted I felt bad really bad. "Come on rose wake up don't turn please you'll have too kill once or drink human blood at least be like my brother and don't kill" my eyes filled with tears. Lily runs "what's going- what happened" lily says "her August close the shop quickly" I cry.

"Come on rose I love you" I blurted "you love me" she says "rose" I say hugging her I see her fangs and her eyes "no I'm so sorry" I keep hugging her. "I'm a vampire" she stutters "please forgive me" my eyes here in tears. "It's not your fault you were stupid too think we could do this" she frowns "but I love you" I say "and I love you but what I am going too do" she frowns

"I've got human blood when lily said you had a bite I had too tell her and she gave me some Drink it" August says.

Roses pov
I was a vampire august gave me the blood and I drank it I felt more alive it was different. "Rose" lily cries "I'm a vampire" I say lily looks at me "I know August told me everything" she hugs me. "August storm you'll have too help me with this I don't want too hurt anyone" I sigh

"We will because I'm not giving up on you" she says I hug her "I understand you didn't mean too do what you did" I say "thank you I love you I may not have known you for a while but" she says "shh I love you too" I say. She kisses me it was more different more passion we were both dead now but we never felt more alive...