The truth.....

Roses pov

I wanted too see her again and wanted too know the truth. I would go too her house at 7 I got changed out of my clothes from work. I wore a black crop top and a red skirt and brushed my ginger hair. I quickly redo my makeup and then I drive it was a busy day. So there was some traffic then I left the busy area then I saw her big house it was old fashion type of house it looks as if its been there for 100s of years.

I knock on her door, then August answers it. "hello Rose" he smirks "hey Storm wanted too see me" I say looking around. "sure come in" he says "Storm get you ass down here" August shouts. I laugh slightly "Hello beautiful" she grins "no sappy stuff I want the truth" I say bluntly "oh ok come sit" she says losing her confidence. I sit down on the sofa her eyes looking at me.

"you saved me didn't you" I mutter I thought she may not hear me but she did "yes I did" she takes a breath "you haven't aged I'm having visions about that day my parents asking you too save me thrn you saying you wouldn't have time to save them but what I don't understand is that you haven't changed same height same hair everything so what's that about" I say "well rose I did save you but I didn't realise it was you when I walked into the book shop but that day I don't even know why I went into your  shop then I see you and my mind wanted to know you and god I'm happy I did" she takes a breath.

"WHY DIDNT YOU AGE STORM" I was angry her face seemed scared "August you better get in here" she says "me and my brother aren't human" she takes a breath I laugh "what are you a vampire" they both look at each other "omg your a vampire I didn't realise I was in vampire dairies" I laugh. "your not freaking out" August says "for some reason no I've always thought your eyes and necklace were different" I say "is your necklace a daylight one" I laugh "no its my mothers from 250 years ago" she says "how old are you" I gulp "im 225 and my brother is 230" she says. "how did you become one" I say "that's for another time" she takes a breath.

"fine ok I still don't understand how were you there that night" I say "I could smell it the smoke and I can could hear screaming so I needed too save you all I didn't realise why I needed too but I still did" she sits by me and hugs me I push her away "why do you trust me" I say "because I may not really know you but are relationship is strong I feel it" she takes my hand and I get another vision It was her and me fighting someone I didn't know.

"stop" I touch my head and I spiral "hey you ok" she shakes me. "I keep getting visions every time we touch before it was just my past remembering that night in the fire but this it was the future we were fighting someone I couldn't make out who" my mind couldn't think saying these words.

Storms pov

I told her the truth my mind was clear but she wasn't what were these visions she started too spin then she fainted "shit" I say I pick her up and take her upstairs I lay her on my bed and a kiss her lips and lay by her.
"Storm" she whispers "yes you ok" I speed up. "Show me your fangs" she says I laugh "I can't show you that" "that drink was it blood when we went on the date" she takes a breath "yes deers blood human blood I used too drink but not anymore" I say "so you kill animals" she frowns "so does everyone flame" I laugh "ok true" I giggle.

"Thank you for understanding rose" I come closer too her. "Well I find vampires very hot" she smirks I lean closer too her and I kiss her.