Potter

"Hey Lils, Lils!"

"James, you don't have to get my attention when we're dancing. We're literally centimeters apart."

Lily tightened her grip around James's neck as they swayed back and forth gently on the dance floor.

"It's just important"

Lily sighed but couldn't help her smile. "What is it?"

James grinned, bending down and pressing his forehead to hers, "Guess what."

"Hmm?"

"We're married"

Lily smiled, going up onto her tiptoes and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I think I've worked that out myself, thanks babe."

James rolled his eyes, spinning Lily out, making her yelp a little bit, before bringing her back to his chest. "Come on Evans, it's a big de-"

"Potter"

James scoffs. "Like I said - married Lils. I think you can call me James."

She rolled her eyes this time. "No - it's Potter, James."

He frowned down at her, confused. "I'm still confused."

But Lily was already kissing him, earning a few whoops from nearby dancers (A.K.A a very drunk Sirius while Remus tried to steer him away)

She pulled away slowly, looking up at him and reaching up to push his glasses up his nose.

"It's Potter, not Evans"

He just looked at her for a moment, until a grin spread across his face. His hand immediately went up to ruffle his hair, and she watched as a blush spread across his cheeks.

"Oh, right" His tone was sheepish as he leaned down once again to press a kiss to her lips. "How could I forget?"