Cinnamon

Here with another update!

Here goes!

Again, all rights go to J.K Rowling and the person who wrote this

"You like me," said James, awed, as if he couldn't quite believe what he had heard. he ran a hand through his messy black hair - a habit which she no longer hated, Lily noticed - as a big, excited grin spread across his face.

Lily's face,  which had previously turned white with horror, suddenly turned bright red. "I... I..." No matter how hard she tried to speak, no other word would come out of her throat. 

"You! Lily Evans!" James exclaimed. "Like me! James Potter!" 

After another moment, Lily finally found her voice. "Wow Tarzan, nothing slips past you, does it?" she asked in a weak attempt to be flippant. 

James' grin grew even wider. "You're not disagreeing with me" he pointed out. "That means you really do like me" For another few moments, James just beamed at Lily, until finally Lily took a chance.

"Are you going to kiss me or not, James?" 

She barely had time to utter her question before James captured her lips with his own. She melted into james' arms, weak in the knees, and her heart started to beat faster than it ever had before. After what felt like a second and an eternity at the same time, the two finally broke apart. Leaning her forehead against his, Lily breathlessly told James, "You taste like cinnamon"

Awww, so sweet.

I am so so sorry I have been away for so long. I've been really busy with schoolwork and stuff like that. I will try to update at least once a week from now on! 

But thank you guys sosososoosososo much for 1.5k reads! I'm screaming so much my parents want to take me to a therapist lmao. And guess what? We're number 33 in the Jily tag! That is so fricken good! 

Thank y'all sososo much,

Lily (My not real name, but a name i'm going by in wattpad)