Priorities

"Potter! You're late!" Professor McGonagall snapped, but she looked more worried than angry. "Where have you been?"

"Sorry Professor!" James hurried towards her, broom in hand. "I forgot you wanted to speak with us before the match."

His fellow chaser, Marlene McKinnon looked concerned too. "You're never late for quidditch. Is everything alright?"

"And what's that?" McGonagall gestured at James' face. "Are you bleeding? Please tell me you haven't been dueling."

"Bleeding? Dueling? No, 'course not. Just some.... head boy duties." James glanced between McGonagall and Marlene and rubbed his jaw. "I'm not bleeding, am I?"

"Hmm." The professor took James's chin in her hand and narrowed her eyes. Then she smirked. "Head boy duties indeed. You aren't bleeding, Potter, but I do believe that you have lipstick on your face."

"Oh!" James swiped a thumb across his mouth. "Well - erm - you see professor,"

"Never you mind" McGonagall shook her head. "I was young once too, you know. Just see to it your head boy duties don't interfere with Quidditch in the future. We've got a house cup to win."

Omg omg, I'm so happy!!!! I've got 50 reads already!! This is so awesome. Thank you so much to all the people who are reading this, sorry I haven't updated in a really long time. I promise I will update sooner! Please please comment and vote!!
Thank you,

Prongs