J.K. Rowling

NOT A CHAPTER

So I'm not dead.

I know, shocking. But my phone broke down and I had to get a new one, and then I had a lot of trouble with the Wattpad app, I couldn't sign into my wattpad account because my email wasn't working properly and there's a lot of details that will probably bore you so yeah.

Sorry this is not a chapter, but I need to state my opinion. Because I'm a Gryffindor. I'm loud.

Okay so I know that J.k Rowling has been saying some awful stuff for a while now, and I think that what she has been saying is awful.

But, I also think that it is bad, no matter how bad somebody was, to say that somebody else did there work. People have been saying that Daniel Radcliffe or Bonnie Wright or other people wrote Harry Potter.

J.K Rowling worked so hard on these books and creating the world of Harry Potter. As an amateur writer, I know how hard it can be to come up with an idea, then plan the whole story out, and everything else that comes with creating a story. I personally would feel so awful if people started crediting somebody else for my work.

Yes, I know jk Rowling said unforgivable things, and I don't like her at all right now either, but crediting someone else for her work is pretty mean too.

(Just to make it clear, I don't like J.k at all right now and I think what she said is really really bad. I'm not trying to defend her)

Guys, this is just my opinion, please please please don't beat me up about it.

Prongs

P.S promise to do a real Jily update tomorrow