Thats a different Story

Okie so I actually wrote this one and I'm really proud of myself!! Please tell me what you think

Disclaimer: everything belongs to J.k Rowling just the plot is mine. It all goes without saying guys.

This chapter is dedicated to @MayaLck and @OllieDaWriter3721 for voting!! Thank you, guys!!

Okay here we gooo!!!

Lily Potter sat against her bathroom wall, shaking with nerves. She eyed the stick on the countertop across from her like it was an enemy she was about to duel with. Actually, it sort of was. Whatever the stick said would determine how she would spend the rest of her life.

For 3 days Lily had been craving the most random foods, vomiting non stop, and screaming at her friends and family, and then crying, then laughing, and all over again.

Lily thought hard. She was almost positive that she was pregnant, but she just wanted to make sure. But when she really thought about it, does she really want to have a baby? She likes babies well enough, from far away, anyways. But when you get up close to them, the smells and the crying and screaming and NO sleep whatsoever, and -

"No" lily whispered to herself. "No he won't. He loves you, and you love him. He will NOT leave you."

A small beep snapped Lily out of her trance. She stood up and walked over to the countertop slowly. She lifted up the stick with her eyes shut tight.

She opened them.

__________________________________________________

James Potter rubbed his tired eyes as he sat at his desk in the auror office at the ministry of magic. He leaned back in his chair and sighed deeply, but his eyes snapped open when he heard a knock at his door.

"Come in!" He said, putting a smile on his face. Marlene McKinnon entered the room. James let out a sigh as he realized that it wasn't his boss. He let his face relax.

"Hey, Mar." he said to her.

"Hey, James." She said, and took a seat in the chair in front of his desk.

"What's up?" He asked.

"The ceiling," she replied. James rolled his eyes. "But otherwise, I'm fine. My boss is driving me crazy, though."

"Ugh, tell me about it," James said. "Did you hear from Lily at all today?" His wife had taken a few days off from her job at the ministry this week, and James had barely seen her. He was at work, and when he was home, he was usually getting strange food for lily at the supermarket. He didn't get women sometimes.

"Actually yeah, I did." Marlene said.

"Really? What did she say?"

Marlene eyed him skeptically. "Something that she wants to tell you yourself. If I were you, I'd get home as fast as I could to see her so she can tell you." A small smile appeared on her face.

"Erm - okay?" James replies, then walks over to the fireplace as Marlene exits the room.

James floos to his and Lily's small flat and steps out of the fireplace.

"Lil? I'm home! Where are you?" He yelled.

"I - I'm in here," Lily's small voice rings out from our bedroom.

James walks into the room and changes into a Beatles tee shirt and jeans, then hops into bed with his wife.

"Hey," he says, kissing the top of her head and nuzzling his face into her hair so that he's filled with the scent of her.

"Hey." Lily replies, smiling up at him and catching his lips.

James could read Lily like a book. He knew when something was wrong, and this time was one of those times.

"What's wrong Lils?" He asked her quietly. "What do you need to tell me?"

"How do you know that I have to tell you something?"

"You called a little bird at work today and told her that, and that little bird just happens to be my friend to, lil."

Lily sighed. "I've got to tell you something."

James stays silent, his eyes telling her to go on.

"I'm pregnant"

James stayed silent, but his eyes went wide.

Lily was crying. There were already tears rolling down her face as she took in James's rigid figure. This was what she was afraid of. He was going to leave her. He was going to leave her alone. James only stayed silent for a few seconds but to Lily it felt like decades.

"Really?" James asked, Lily was looking down as James's face lit up.

"You know what James? Yeah! Yeah I am!" Lily jumped up from the bed. "And you can leave me if you want to, but just so you know, this is all your fault in the first place!"

James walked over to Lily and cupped her face in his hands, wiping her tears away with his thumb. Lily looked up to see James with the biggest smile on his face that she had ever seen.

"Really?" James repeated.

"Yes." Said Lily.

James laughed as he lifted her up and twirled her around. As he set her down he kissed her fiercely and she happily obliged, deepening the kiss. James lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He pressed her to the wall, never stopping kissing her, but he made his way down to her shoulders and collarbone. Lily let out a small moan. She never wanted this to stop, but it ended all to quickly. James put her down on the bed and snuggled up next to her, and lily buried her face into the crook of his neck.

James smiled. This was where he wanted to stay forever. With Lily, and their soon to be born child, without a care in the world.

"I love you, lil" He said.

"I love you too, James." She replied.

Lily grabbed the remote that James still didn't understand how to work and turned on their tv. Lily turned on a movie, and curled into James side as they watched.

James watched as she fell asleep. He buried his face in her hair and fell asleep right after her.

And both of them just wanted to stay here. Together
forever. They couldn't. But that's a different story.

Ahhh I'm crying.

Thank you guys sososo much for so many reads!! You guys make me so happy! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story!!

Love y'all,

Prongs