Celeberatory Kissing

James and Lily's first kiss happened precisely 17 seconds after James caught the snitch that won gryffindor the Hogwarts quidditch cup of 1976. (Yes I know he was a chaser but this is just the head canon so don't say anything please)

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon in the middle of may and the sun was fighting to shine through the gloom.

James pumped his fist that clutched the snitch into the air and landed his broom immediately.
He sprinted the short distance across the pitch to where the Gryffindor students had burst out of the stands and onto the muddy field.
He was surrounded by celebrating teenagers but then he turned and suddenly the only face he could see was hers.
Lily was standing a few feet away and he couldn't hear her over the din but he saw her mouth from the words, James you did it!
And suddenly his mouth was on hers and they were kissing while the whole school was watching but James didn't care because holy shit he is kissing Lily Evans.
His soaked and muddied quidditch robes were ruining her blouse but she didn't care because holy shit she is kissing James Potter.
The first years groaned and covered their eyes and Dumbledore clapped and the marauders are screaming their heads off
Exactly 6 1/2 seconds later the two broke apart and the sun finally emerged from the clouds
And then all at once lily realized that the whole school just saw them kiss and tried to cover her face with her hands
But James was too quick and he took her hands and kissed her again.
This time when they broke apart lily was smiling like an idiot and James had the cockiest of smirks on his face.

(And Sirius promptly "Fainted" into Remus's arms)

Ahhh!!! I love this one soooo much I'm fangirling so much ahhhh!!!

I can't even right now I have more than 100 reads I'm legit dancing around my bedroom right now and I love each and every one of you guys!!

Thanks you all so much!!!

Also plz plz comment I neeeeeed to know what you guys think!!!

Prongs