29.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀

Friday

"Do you have to have sex on prom night?"

"Stay away from sex unless you wanna be crazy like me." Ki rubbed her stomach.

"I just think about it more than usual lately it's werid" I squirmed a little looking around their neighborhood.

"Go with your gut feeling about everything with relationships and if you know your going to do it that night don't get drunk unless y'all locked in."

"Can I ask you a question?" I fiddled with my Nike compression shorts.

"Gone head."

"Did you cheat on Assen with Sinerece? Queen brought it up one time but it just didn't seem right."

"Yeah." She said shamelessly, "It was honestly a accident, drunk night I was in my feelings about my father Sin was there."

Walking on Santana porch I waved at Ken sitting down by Santana , "Where you been?" He touched my shorts.

"Helping Ki with her homework."

Oakhaven was so family friendly but dangerous at the same time but I liked here more than Southwind. Everybody in Southwind envied eachother if you didn't have a certain object or lived in a certain house you were 'the help' . In Oakhaven nobody cared about that, it was all about respect.

"Yall can leave." Santana got up taking the blunt they were passing.

"Exuse me?" Sin looked at confused snatching it from him.

"He wanna spend time with his girl something you need to do." Ki got up waving to me grabbing Assen, he was half way up barely could stand.

"I spend too much time wi- yeah."

"Oh." Ken tilted her head at him.

"That's very good to hear." Santana stated sarcastically closing the door of them.

"Why you did that?" I took my shoes off, This really starting to feel like my second home.

"I wanna play the game."

Did he- "How to suck penis?" I asked Siri accidentally looking at Santana making him think I was asking him.

"Bi- Cay stop fucking with me."

"I wasn't asking you...but nevermind Siri."

"Fuck you asking Siri that for?"

"Obviously I was curious play your game while I watch this informational video please."

【________】

"It's midnight and we eating Wendy's  in a parking lot Cay this ghetto."

Eating my fries I blinked at him, "We're having a moment . When is the best time to lose your virginity?"

"When you want too."

"What if I want to now."

"Gi-" He looked at me crazy then back out the window. "You serious?"

" I was watching sexual education videos right, and the comments were so funny this man showed a fake penis and it was small one girl said who fucking that?"

"You to curious for me, what if a dinosaur popped up right now I'm gone be so fucking dead."

And I'm curious?

"I wanted a dinosaur so I could walk on people with it."

"To jail."

"With all due respect I think you're cute and I want to have sex with you." I joked touching his face.

"Bro." He chuckled moving my hand.

"I think I'm high cause it's a bug on your window."

" You trying to be funny cause that's my foot."

Making a yikes face at his toes, "We going to the damn salon tomorrow cause no way your feet that ugly."

"Like yours any better."

"Oh so you wasn't just massaging them? Alright Santana."

"You ever think we're going to get married have little worthless litttle humans that grow up to be somebody with no issues." I asked licking mg ice cream.

"They way you just described kids concerns me. Every relationship going to have some type of problem we had one when we wasn't even together, truthfully I could definitely see marrying you once I start my career have enough money to buy you the everything."

Blushing I realized this was our honeymoon stage I didn't know what was in store for the next couple months or even years.

【________】

Short unfortunately....

Everybody destroying shit and I agree and disagree. Tear up the white supremacy sides of your towns not your side cause y'all not gone have shit cause they not gone rebuild it.

I hate old white females them bitches is ugly. All them ugly really but the old ones they just need to die.