INTRODUCTION TO SEASON 1: THE REVAMP

This is a FREE story with Paid Exclusive Chapters.

This is the kickass origin story you never knew you needed until I just told you that you needed it.

I'm Bob, and I'm a vampire. Yes, I know it's not a proper vampire name, but it's my name, so deal with it. I'm a regular person, just like you. I don't have a castle in Europe, I'm not a millionaire, and I still take the bus to work at my shitty job.

For those of you impatient to skip to the end: yes, I die, aren't you glad I told you? For the rest of you who want to stick around for the shenanigans (there are a lot of them), misadventures (lots of them too), and general all-round-fuck-ups (oh come on, this is me you're talking about), then welcome back for the first time!

You might think you've read this story before, but you'd be so, so wrong.

*******

CONTENT WARNING!

I personally believe that swearing makes everything funnier, and judging by the sheer amount of swearing in this novel, it's HILARIOUS. If you want funny and don't mind swearing, then this is the book for you.

[The following story contains strong language and sexual encounters that is intended for readers 18+. It is definitely not intended for all audiences. Please read at your own discretion.]

*******

This is the re-release Wattpad style, so all of the chapters have been drafted as we introduce Bob to a new audience. It's going to be still available for free for my Wattpad readers, but guess what? There WILL be new exclusive bonus paywalled chapters as well (one of them is about Claude aka Mr. Smith aka That Guy Over There) so we have lots of shenanigans going on!

New Chapters every Monday until Season 1 is complete.

Season 2 will be re-released in Summer 2022!

Hardcover versions are available from online retailers, so get a copy if you REALLY love the story.  Links available at: http://tap.bio/iamrodneyvsmith

<<<<>>>>