CHAPTER 2

———"See!" Royce yelled and showed everyone her phone

———
"See!" Royce yelled and showed everyone her phone. "Your wife hates me."

"Let me see that," Joe snatched her phone and read the tweet. "I'll be back, uh I'm gonna call her."

"Why does she hate me so much?" Royce sighed. "What did I do? I knew Joe was seeing her when we first met. I never went there with him."

"Yeah why does she hate Roy? If I remember correctly, you were a sweetheart when you met her. You even complimented her." Nikki said.

"Ohhh I think I remember." Dean tapped his chin. "Remember when you met, you and Joe were in the mixed tag team match. Finn got hurt, right?"

Finn nodded, "I had a concussion and wasn't cleared to wrestle. So then they asked Joe if he wanted to take my place with Royce. He didn't have to say yes."

"Wait and then Joe was at work often and didn't go home for like three almost four weeks because of the tag matches." Brie remembered.

"It wasn't my fault!" Royce put her hands up. "Like Finn said, he didn't have to say yes. I could've partnered with Ricochet or someone else."

"Well you guys met at the Royal Rumble, I remember me and Royce walking, she won the rumble but was beat up pretty bad, and we walked by you guys," Nikki pointed to Seth and Dean. "You were with Roman and his wife and daughter."

"Then that's when we all came and said hi. Ahhh I remember now." Charlotte sighed.

"Joe could've gone home and he knows it. We had three days off after Raw, the tag team were on Friday's." Royce concluded. "I don't want to be apart of marriage issues!"

———
"Hello?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Joe hissed over the phone.

"What are you talking about?" Galina asked.

"That tweet directed at Royce! What's your problem?"

"Ohhh. Nothing, she claims to respect us but I know she doesn't. She's been drooling over you since day one Joe." Galina said.

Joe sighed and rubbed his forehead. "No she hasn't. Plus she was in a relationship with Nick Cannon, she knew we had Jojo on the way. Galina you need to delete that tweet now."

"Whats the big deal?" Galina groaned. "She needs to know her place."

"She does know her place!" He argued.

"Whatever, call me later, I'm going to the beach." Galina hung up.

———

"You okay?" Seth looked at Joe as he walked in the kitchen.

"Fine." Joe grumbled.

"Roy, your phone is ringing." Brie motioned to Royce's buzzing phone.

Royce looked and seen it was her mom. "Hey mother."