CHAPTER 21

Vegas.

A pretty dangerous place if you aren't 1000% sober. And even if you are. You'll eventually let loose. Royce didn't drink any alcohol today or this week. But she was on a high. With him.

Little did she know, Joe had a private jet. All the times they had to wait in airports and fight with people over their luggage! But she then learned it was for his family when they'd take vacations and didn't want a thousand fans screaming at Joe and his kids.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Royce told him.

He looked over at her with his smirk. "Well believe it." Joe licked his lips. "Remember you said yes."

"I know I did." She smiled and looked down at the ring.

"When did you get this?" Royce wondered

Joe bit his lip. "I actually bought it a little bit before Wrestlemania."

"Joe, really?" Her heart warmed.

He shyly smiled and looked down. "I just woke up one day and went ring shopping. Do you like it?"

Royce looked him in the eyes. "It could be from Walmart and I'd love it. I'm just happy I'm finally with you."

"Thank God you dumped Neels." Joe sighed and captured her lips in a kiss. Immediately they were in sync, she couldn't even remember the last time she kissed him. But boy, did it feel amazing to finally have his lips on hers. During their heated make-out, he managed to slide Royce on his lap.

"Joe," she gasped and broke the kiss as she felt him unbutton her jeans.

"Trust me." Joe said while fumbling with his own pants.

"Not here not now!" She scolded. "What if pilot opens the- oh my god!"

"Shh." He laughed in her ear. "Just enjoy the ride, literally."

"Joe we really should stop." Royce panted but shut her eyes and enjoyed the pleasurable feeling.

Joe tilted her chin up towards him. "Are you ready to marry me Ms. Presley?"

Royce tried her hardest to find words but her mind couldn't think straight. She gripped his shoulders.

"Royce." Joes hips met hers. "Answer me."

"Fuck," Royce took in a deep breath. "Y-yes."

They heard the door start to open. Royce bolted back to her seat and gathered herself.

"Mr. Anoa'i." The captain nodded towards him and went to the bathroom.

Joe looked over at Royce and laughed. "Hey now we're both in the mile high club," he nudged her.

"You're horrible." Royce shook her head but couldn't help but laugh with him.

"I love you." He kissed her cheek.