CHAPTER 18

Few days after Wrestlemania

@HollyWoodNews: Newly engaged couple WWE star Royce Presley and model Neels Visser make their first public appearance since he proposed!

———

One month after the proposal

"What are you wearing tonight?" Becky asked Royce.

Tonight Vince was holding a formal party to celebrate the success of Wrestlemania. It was mainly only wrestlers and WWE legends. Neels was unable to attend since he had a huge fashion show tonight. Since the day he proposed, the soon to be married couple already started planning their wedding. Both so caught up in the moment, neither realized how fast they were going. Royce had been slammed left and right with not only work and the tag team titles but with multiple wedding planners. Even Neels' phone was blowing up 24/7 from the planners on ideas they had for the big day.

"I have no idea, you?" Royce replied.

"No clue either, me and Seth were supposed to go shopping together but he isn't picking up his phone." Becky groaned and dialed Seth's number again.

"Want me to call Dean? Or Joe? He's most likely with one of them." She suggested.

"Try Joe," Becky sighed.

Royce pulled her phone out of her pocket and went to Joe's contact.

"Hello?"

"Hey Joe," Royce greeted.

"Hey, what's up?" He wondered why she called.

"Becky has been trying to get a hold of Seth, are you with him by any chance?" She asked.

"Yeah me and Dean are with him at a repair store. He dropped his phone in the water fountain after he tried to push Dean in." Joe sighed. "We were all gonna go shopping for tonight since none of us brought any formal clothes, would you like to come?"

Royce was a bit taken back. "Uh y-yeah. I need to go shopping too."

"Great, we'll pick up you and Becky once we're done." He said.

"Okay, thank you." Royce looked over at Becky who seemed to be angry texting Seth.

"Anytime Royce." Joe smiled, which made her smile. Wait.. Joe made her smile.. Without even trying. What?

———

"Beep beep," Dean pulled up to the front of their hotel. "Get in losers we're going shopping."