CHAPTER 4

"Yes! I can finally get a tan!" Seth praised the sunny day as their friend group walked on the beach, looking for a spot.

"Put on sunblock this time, you had the worst tan lines last time." Paige laughed at him.

"As long as Dean and Finn don't dig any holes for us to step in." Brie said.

"It's the beach, pranking here is the perfect environment." Finn smirked.

"I for one thought it was hilarious, you fell straight through that towel." Royce chuckled and raised her hand.

"Are you gonna get in the water?" Nikki asked.

Royce nodded, "My ribs are just taped up but I'll get in to my knees. It's a hot beautiful day after all."

"Hey guys so tonight I made reservations at this new restaurant here, it's like a cute old fashioned type." Sasha told everyone. "I was thinking we could all go after we leave here and get ready."

"Sounds cool." Liv agreed, everyone else nodding.

"Now, for a nice relaxing day on the beach. Finally a drama free zone!" Charlotte sighed and sat on the sand.

"About that..." Dean scratched the back of his head. "I may have mentioned it to Joe, that we're having a beach day."

"Are you serious Dean?!" Becky groaned and threw her flip flops at him.

"Ouch!" Dean flinched at the contact of the shoe. "He still has Jojo, and he's bringing her."

"Please tell me Galina won't be here." Royce looked at him.

"No, she flew back home last night." Dean replied.

"Thank god!" Royce said, then proceeded to take off her shorts and tank top. "Let's enjoy the day while we can."

———

"Roy your phone keeps dinging! Please put it on silent!" Paige yelled.

"Sorry." She mumbled and checked it.

Celebrity News: Nick Cannon reveals in a interview, he's gladly moving on from his ex, wwe superstar, Royce Presley

Celebrity News: Nick Cannon reveals in a interview, he's gladly moving on from his ex, wwe superstar, Royce Presley. In a radio interview with us, Cannon stated, "We spent a year fighting and trying to work things out. That year drifted us apart so much, when she'd come home, I didn't know how to talk to her. I still have love and respect for her, but during our final year "officially together" we lived separate lives and I just learned how to be without her. But I am at a good place now where I don't mind heading back into the dating scene. I love Roy, but it's time I let her go." Royce has yet to comment on her ex's interview. Yikes, we'll have ice on hand for that burn!

Royce shut off her phone and shoved it in her bag. Is that really how he felt? As if he read her mind, her phone buzzed again.