CHAPTER 5

"Do you have to gooo?" Dean whined at the airport.

Royce had to leave early than the rest to make it to Las Vegas for the Wild N Out show, she'd normally fly to their next show with her friends.

"I'll be back shortly, I'll see you guys Monday. And since when do you suddenly care about me leaving early?" Royce crossed her arms and stood before Dean.

He shrugged, "It's just weird. We always travel together, we're all rarely ever separate from one another. Hurry back shorty," Dean ruffled her hair.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Royce fixed her hair and shoved Dean.

"Flight 108 boarding to Las Vegas"

"Good luck with Nick. Let us know if we need to go in and rescue you." Finn gave her a hug.

She said bye to all her friends, last but not least, Joe. "See you."

"We need to talk." Joe whispered in her ear, before she pulled back.

Royce just gave him a brief nod, she grabbed her bags and made her way towards her gate.

Joe: We need to talk about the kiss. Why have you been avoiding me?

"Excuse me ma'am, the flights about to take off. If you don't mind, please turn off phone." The flight attendant said.

Royce shut her phone off and sighed. She'd been avoiding Joe since that night. Constantly finding excuses to dodge him. Truth is, she liked it. And she didn't know why she liked it. A part of her still had feelings for Nick, while the other strangely wanted continue with Joe.

Shaking off the the weird thoughts, Royce leaned back and decided to enjoy the flight before chaos hit.

~
Four hours later, Royce landed in Las Vegas. She grabbed her luggage and looked for Conceited.

She spotted him through the crowd, even though he didn't really stand out due to his height. He walked towards her and gave her a hug.

"Royce!" Conceited beamed. "I'm so happy you're here!"

"I'm excited to be here!" Royce smiled. "Nick doesn't know?"

"Nope! He's completely clueless." Conceited replied, the two walking out of the airport. "He doesn't even know the questions our teams come up with. Most of them are about you."

"Wow, can't wait." She laughed and got in his car. "What time does the show start?"

"Seven, me and Karlous will hide you in our dressing room until it's time for the game. We'll give you a signal on when to come out, DJ D-Wrek will play your music too!" He excitedly said.

They continued talking until they arrived at the airport, she was grateful paparazzi wasn't there. They had no idea she was even in Las Vegas; thankfully no fans had come up to her.

Her phone rang, right as she walked into the hotel room. She debated answering it.

"Hey, whats up?"

"You never answered my text." Joe said.

"I was on a plane." Royce said, "I gotta go. We're going to dinner."

"No Royce, please just talk to me-

She pressed end call. How do you explain you're still in love with your ex, but don't mind kissing your lifelong friend?

~
Friday: Wild N Out Show

Royce practically sprinted in the dressing room. It was 8:15 and she was supposed to come out at 8:50. She watched as the team members asked and pressured Nick with questions of her, his music, and even Mariah.