i. New Beginnings

one new beginnings

one new beginnings

𝘒𝘌𝘠: 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩!

LUCY LUNETTE was part of the tiny percent of the population that actually liked to get up in the early hours of the morning. She'd always felt like a day was wasted if she didn't - and so made sure she was up bright and early everyday, whether she had lessons or not.

Today was no exception. The blonde sat up in her large bed, shaking off her silky blue sheets with a yawn and a stretch. Her roommate, Fleur, was still sound asleep across the room, even if the sun was shining through the sheer curtain covering the broad glass window on the right side of the room. Lucy smiled, rubbed her eyes and jumped up, rushing over to undraw the curtain. The gleam of light brightened.

Fleur squinted, and a muffled mumble sounded from her pillow, as the girl woke up.

"Morning, sunshine!" said Lucy cheerfully. Fleur groaned.

"Good morning," she murmured, trying her best to sound lively through her sleepy voice. "Why do you always have to get up so early?"

"Because! The day has started, meaning so have I,"

"Lucy Lunette, my little early bird," Fleur said sarcastically, sitting up. "Couldn't you have at least waited a short while before opening the curtains?"

Her blonde hair was tied back into a knot which would have been quite neat before she'd fallen asleep - in contrast to Lucy's long locks, which had been let down to sleep and were now quite messy.

"No! I'm excited,"

The two girls were definitely a lot more chirpy today than any other morning - because they couldn't contain their excitement for what was to come in the day ahead of them.