Pillow Fight- Mammon x Reader

A/N  Hello! I started playing Obey Me right before my birthday in January and I love it so much. I fell hard for Mammon immediately and slowly fell for the rest of the brothers and other characters (except Luke because he is just an adorable baby). While completing the chapters, I had lots of inspiration for writing. This was one of the first stories I was inspired to write. I haven't written fanfiction except a few short Death note fanfics I wrote on my deviantart account in high school.

Spoilers for Chapter 8-16. Mammon was just so cute and sweet in chapters 7 and 8. Some mature suggestive sentences and kissing is in this story.

Hope you enjoy!

"Haha got you Asmo" Cheered Mammon.

You were in the middle of a very large pillow fight with the demons, angels and the human solomon in Diavolo's castle. You were very happy to pillow fight with Mammon on your team. Truth is, you have a huge crush on him and couldn't stop thinking about him even when he wasn't around. You think Mammon might like you back with how possessive he is of you. You really want to show him how much you like him and gently but firmly smack his face with your pillow. 

"Hey I thought we were on the same team!" Mammon yelled.

"I know but it's just so fun" You blushed and giggled "I wasn't rough."

"I'll show you." Mammon gently shoved a pillow to your face and tackled you onto your bed with him on top of you. He looked up at you and you noticed a slight blush on his cheeks. You stared into his eyes for a moment, giggled again and hit him a bit harder with your pillow. With both of you sitting up now, you traded blows with your pillows while laughing. Eventually the rest of the warring pillow fighters started noticing that you and Mammon were laughing and only aiming for each other. 

"Oh having a good time in bed together?" Asmodeus chuckled. You and Mammon blushed hard, just now noticing everyone's gaze.

"I think it's curfew time" Lucifer said gruffly "everyone but (y/n), Asmo and Simeon must leave."

"But-" Mammon protested.

"NOW!" Lucifer shouted.

Mammon looked at you disappointed, got up and left the room with everyone else. You sighed, laying back in the bed. You had fun with Mammon although it was embarrassing how everyone looked at the two of you. 

Asmo came sauntering up to your bed. "Well that was funnn~."

"Yes it was" you sighed heavily.

"Oh don't be so sad (y/n). You can play with me now!"

You turned away from Asmo and closed your eyes.

"I am way better in bed than him but fine be that way" Asmo huffed.

It took you a long time to fall asleep but it only seemed like a minute until you felt a dip behind you in the bed. You almost sat up, thinking Asmo was making a move until a hand covered your mouth and whispered "It's me, Mammon." You relaxed quite quickly, feeling his chest against your back. He removed his hand from your mouth.

"What are you doing here"" you whispered back.

"Finishing what we started."

"We can't pillow fight. Asmo and Simeon will wake up."

"Oh right....Um" He suddenly wrapped his arms around your body.

"Is this alright?" He asked nervously.

At this point you felt you were blushing the shade of a lobster. "Yes" was all you managed to say. He moved flat against you, you spooning you. 

"Is this?" You nodded slightly.

"That a yes?" he said, gaining back his confidence.

"Y-yes" He reached down slowly and kissed your neck. You turned your head to look into his eyes. He leaned over to kiss you on the lips this time and you met his lips with yours. You turned over in his arms and kissed him more. While kissing, you were interrupted by another whisper.

"Do you want me to join you?" Asmo asked.

You and Mammon froze briefly before Mammon practically growled in a hushed tone. 

"Drop dead. I'd never share (y/n)."

"Buzzkill. It's more fun with three." Asmo huffed and went back to sleep.

You and Mammon enjoyed kissing and cuddling right until morning when Mammon had to sneak back out and pretend he never left his room. You don't know if Simeon knew about last night but he kept smiling an awful lot at you and Mammon the next day.