Tour surprise

Mark x reader

A/N: I wrote this ages ago, don't judge too hard😂 anyways enjoy lol.

Mark's your welcome tour came to an end and I went down into an empty hallway to find a bathroom. Just then I ran into Mark. Surprised to see him, I spoke.

Y/N
Hi Mark!

Mark
Oh hey! What's your name? Did you enjoy the show?

Y/N
My name is Y/N and yes the show was awesome! Could we take a photo?

Mark:
Yeah, of course!

We took a few photos and shockingly he kisses me on the cheek. I ended up taking a photo when he did. I put the phone down, jaw open and looked at him blushing.

Mark
Uh, I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that. Um..

Mark kept on rambling, apologising. Not saying a word I stared at him, blushing madly. I glanced at his lips a few times before slowly leaning in to kiss him.

I cannot believe this was happening

He realised what was happening and shut up to kiss me back. Mark and I met lips and pecked. His eyes filled with lust, he roughly grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine.

I softly moaned and so did he.

I'm guessing he just felt horny because there was no way Mark would ever normally do this. Especially with someone he just met. Mark saw my eyes and knew I had a crush on him.

We broke the kiss to breathe.

Y/N
Wow...

Mark smirked

Y/N
Um. Did that just happen

Mark
Yup it just did. Can't blame me though, you are very cute ;)

Y/N
Thank you hehe, you aren't so bad yourself.

I smiled uncontrollably

There was a pause. I felt the need to make out with him again.

This time I passionately kissed Mark and he followed my steps. Our kiss was perfectly in sync.

Mark
Hey can we take this somewhere else so nobody finds us?

Mark pants while speaking

I liked the sound of that

Y/N
Yeah. Sounds great.

Mark
Oh good

We walked cautiously in case we ran into anyone. Mark opened a door and walked into what looked like the prop room. We entered the room and looked around while Mark locked the door.

I found a gorgeous red lip stick and applied it. Mark tapped my shoulder and I turned around seeing toy handcuffs. I smirked

Y/N
Well now I know your fetishes.

Mark chuckled. His voice was so deep and sexy, it turned me on.

I unbuttoned my cute denim top and revealed my bra.

His eyes immediately met my boobs. He then with no hesitation grabbed them and massaged them.

I moaned slightly rolling my head backwards which gave him a chance to nibble my neck. He then stopped and looked into my eyes.

Mark
I usually would never do this with fans so if you want to do this.. do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?

Y/N
Ye-yeah okay! Sure!

I grinned.

He kissed me passionately. Our bodies were glued together. I then felt something hard by my groin. I looked down to see a tent forming in his pants and then I looked back up smirking so hard.

I grabbed the handcuffs and looked at him expectantly. He locked them onto my wrists.

I then kneeled down and pulled his pants off. He then took off his shirt revealing his abs. All was left was his underwear. He pulled them down and then sprung up his erection.

I looked at his hard member

Y/N
Woah

Mark
What's wrong?

Y/N
Nothing! It's just so big.. ;)

I said in a seductive voice. Mark stroked my head watching me as I began to suck on him.

I licked his dick before taking in his length. The moment my lips wrapped around his shaft he grabbed my hair guiding my head. I kept sucking his dick and he was softly moaning which turned me on so much.

Mark breathlessly spoke

Mark
Harder..

I sucked harder and faster, I also started to play with his balls, massaging them. Mark started moaning louder. I was worried somebody would hear us.

His member twitched in my mouth, I knew he was close so I moaned sending vibrations. A warm substance released into my mouth. I looked up at him seductively as I swallowed his load.

Mark
Your turn..

He said deeply.

I took off my shorts and he removed my bra. Then he sucked on my tit while massaging the other.

Y/N
Oh yeah that's good..

I moaned

Mark stopped and propped me up onto a table, then removing my underwear.

His muscly, veiny hands rubbed my inner thighs. This made me crazy for him.

All of a sudden two fingers slipped into me. He fingered me at a fast and smooth pace making me moan loudly.

He smirked, proudly pleasuring me.

Y/N
Mark I'm close..

Mark took out his fingers before I could finish and licked them.
I craved him.

He aligned his hard dick and thrusted without hesitation causing me to gasp.

My legs were wrapped around his hips, giving him full access.

Our moans filled the air as he fucked me hard.

Mark
You're such a good girl..

Y/N
Mmmm~

Mark slammed harder. My climax was nearing.

Y/N
I'm so close, Mark..

Mark
Cum for me then sweetie.

He went faster and I could feel him releasing as well. He let out a grunt and closed his eyes, slowly thrusting into me riding our highs. He then came to a stop and pulled out, leaving a string of cum.

Y/N
Thankyou..

Mark smiled and un cuffed me.

Y/N
I gotta go my friends will be looking for me, we should do this again.

I hoped I could see him again.

Mark
Yeah sure heh. The others are probably waiting for me too so uh quickly give me your socials and I'll contact you soon.

Y/N
Yeah okay. 

I gave him my phone number, got dressed and winked as I left.

Y/N
Cya!